North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
tumblr_mm8uqoLmWn1rdqggno1_400_original.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I don't understand how you have The PRESIDENT, fukking General TALBOT, and inhuman population growing on some xmen status worldwide yet they don't appear in the MCU like that?:stopitslime::francis::mjlol:

Phase 4 breh. Inhumans already got a movie lined up. Marvel about to out X-Men Fox.

Marvel telling Fox "you don't want to give us our characters back... ok. Will take our hand me down characters and get money :ld:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Phase 4 breh. Inhumans already got a movie lined up. Marvel about to out X-Men Fox.

Marvel telling Fox "you don't want to give us our characters back... ok. Will take our hand me down characters and get money :ld:
Nah I know that:russ:I'm just saying how they still have no idea Coulson is not only alive but has a whole new team that's dealing with an alien now that can supposedly destroy everything :mjlol:.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nah I know that:russ:I'm just saying how they still have no idea Coulson is not only alive but has a whole new team that's dealing with an alien now that can supposedly destroy everything :mjlol:.

Avengers is like the last resort. They was chasing Hydra all throughout season 1 and 2 but only called the Avengers when they located what turned out to be the mind gem.

People with super powers at this point are the norm. They not gonna called the Avengers in for every little anomaly. But I think with the Inhumans they are going to start to integrate.