Marvel's "Agent Carter" Season 2 Thread (5/12/16 Update: cancelled)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Disappointing that there probably won't be another Agent Carter season, but the writing was on the wall

That Most Wanted shyt should have stayed on a message board though
:heh: You can't even call this spinoff message board fodder. There is NO DEMAND for it. Not only are Bobbi & Hunter not popular enough characters for folks to want a spinoff for, "Agents of SHIELD" isn't a popular enough show for folks to want a spinoff from it.

It definitely feels like 1 ABC exec spearheaded this spin-off & the rest of them are finally realizing it's a dumb idea.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not surprised because it always felt like it was gonna be short term. I might cop the DVDs though because I loooooove me some Hayley Atwell :noah:

Not surprised at all about Most Wanted being cancelled too, should've never been in the works.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
pours one out for dottie

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Wait didn't Thompson get marked at the end? So y'all just gonna cancel the show on a cliffhanger? Some ole Bill shot.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Well, we got 2 good (fill-in) seasons of this excellence. Guess I'll just buy the seasons.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I do actually feel bad that it had to be Cancelled but I also think that Agent Carter should have been a 1 Season Deal. It was Cool with the 1st Season but the 2nd seemed like it was just going to be too much.:manny:

:ehh:Unless she was going to be in another Movie then the MCU really would have no further use for her. She's a Good Character and all but I'm not all that Sad that it got Cancelled.

:rip:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I do actually feel bad that it had to be Cancelled but I also think that Agent Carter should have been a 1 Season Deal. It was Cool with the 1st Season but the 2nd seemed like it was just going to be too much.:manny:

:ehh:Unless she was going to be in another Movie then the MCU really would have no further use for her. She's a Good Character and all but I'm not all that Sad that it got Cancelled.

:rip:

I actually felt the opposite.:ehh:

I really liked the idea of Peggy telling the story of SHIELD through the decades. The shyt they could have done around JFK's assassination would have been dope. Maybe even end it with her taking on a young Phil Coulson as a protege in the last season. :leon:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I actually felt the opposite.:ehh:

I really liked the idea of Peggy telling the story of SHIELD through the decades. The shyt they could have done around JFK's assassination would have been dope. Maybe even end it with her taking on a young Phil Coulson as a protege in the last season. :leon:
Just not for 2 seasons, they were struggling hard this year with her.