Marvel's "Agent Carter" Season 2 Thread (5/12/16 Update: cancelled)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
that Whitney chick sexy as fukk to me...... she could get every drip of my biscuit mix:takedat:

Yup, overall she was a really good villain for this season :ehh:, even if they were able to separate her from the zero matter fairly easily.

Jason didn't get the girl, but he got his body back and a new job :obama:

Souza saving the day and getting Peggy at the end :ohlawd:. I swear Haley Atwell is one of the baddest women in Hollywood right now, she perfectly plays the role and her and Jarvis doing their British bantering back and forth is always good.

I've never been to either L.A. or NY, but I would roll with LA. Give me the warm weather any day of the week :blessed:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kinda surprised they ended it with a cliff hanger with rumors of it being it's last season. But I enjoyed it and it's ties to Doctor Strange and the zero matter peaks my interest in the movie when it comes out in the fall.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Kinda surprised they ended it with a cliff hanger with rumors of it being it's last season. But I enjoyed it and it's ties to Doctor Strange and the zero matter peaks my interest in the movie when it comes out in the fall.
Dr. Strange ties??

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Damn didn't expect Thomas to get popped like that wow. So what else is left to do?:patrice: Shield still hasn't been formed yet I suppose :jbhmm:and whenever they find out who killed Thompson. Hopefully season 3 is green light

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dr. Strange ties??
"Agent Carter" Season 2 To Include Tie-in To "'Doctor Strange' Universe"

"Agent Carter's" showrunners Michele Fazekasand Tara Buttersspoke with Comic Book Resources about the upcoming season and the Darkforce's role in the show -- and how it ties "Agent Carter" to the upcoming "Doctor Strange" film.

When asked if Isodyne Energy is connected to the Darkforce, Fazekas answered affirmatively. "Basically, Isodyne is a company that we invented based in part on real life companies like Radiodyne or General Atomic or the beginnings of the Jet Propulsion Lab -- all of which were in L.A. in the '40s, and were developing the space program and were developing nukes," explainedFazekas. "That's what Isodyne is, and what you'll learn is they were involved in the nuclear testing out in the desert when they were testing the, at the time they were calling it the atom bomb -- and one of these tests didn't go as expected. You'll learn more about that in Season 2, but they stumble upon what people in the Marvel Universe will know as Darkforce, but because they've never seen it before they just name it Zero Matter. That's our tie-in to the 'Doctor Strange' universe, and also to 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' because you've seen it in 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' as well."

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

It seems as if we probably won't get to see that MARVEL'S MOST WANTED tv show after all. The Hollywood Report has revealed that the show is cooling very fast behind the scenes at ABC, as the interest that it once held is rapidly drying away. But that isn't the only marvel tv show that ABC may have to let go of, asAGENT CARTER is also starting to sink.

Hayley Atwell is currently set to star in a new show on ABC titled CONVICTION, so her focus is tied up with that and probably won't help or allow her to juggle another tv show. Chances are AGENT CARTER is going to quietly die in a corner and ABC will do all that they can for viewers to pay it no mind. But that all could change, as the show has a very loyal and strong fanbase that will hopefully do what they can to let it keep on living.

All of this news does show us that Marvel may be slowly pulling away from the standard cable television format and just put all of their shows on streaming services ala Netflix. For example, there's an upcoming CLOAK & DAGGER series being made, I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel were to pull that one from the tv and put it up on Netflix. That's just simply speculation on my part, but my point still stands. Marvel knows they have struck gold countless times on Netflix, and they'll probably continue to do so.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Disappointing that there probably won't be another Agent Carter season, but the writing was on the wall

That Most Wanted shyt should have stayed on a message board though