Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Amazon)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Just finished the S3 finale

Benjamin had every right to feel that way at the diner, but the outburst felt a little over the top to me. Seemed out of character in comparison to the way he acted in S2. Regardless, Levi killed that shyt and I wouldn't mind future appearances.

I don't really feel sorry for Midge at the end. Her general lack of empathy and understanding of her surroundings is irritating, and this has been going on for a while now. Seeing it come back to bite her in the ass was not surprising.

Also, no clue what Reggie was thinking telling Midge to talk about personal things in regards to Shy. That was.....dumb.

Favorite episode this season gotta be E5. Knowing Lenny's fate later on down the line makes it even more :mjcry:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just finished the new season. Two immediate thoughts: 1), I’m not normally one to talk about the agenda, but that agenda. 2) I’m not Jewish, but it seems a little strange, maybe even offensive, that a non-Jewish women is playing a Jewish women, especially with all the stereotypes. I dunno if people were actually offended, but I found it odd :ld:

The season was good though. Great musical segments and cinematography

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Just finished the new season. Two immediate thoughts: 1), I’m not normally one to talk about the agenda, but that agenda. 2) I’m not Jewish, but it seems a little strange, maybe even offensive, that a non-Jewish women is playing a Jewish women, especially with all the stereotypes. I dunno if people were actually offended, but I found it odd :ld:

The season was good though. Great musical segments and cinematography
hollywood is run by the Jewish community. if they had a problem, bezos woulda shut it down

Daps
Just binged watched all 3 seasons this weekend

:sadcam: I don’t know how to feel bad for. The brother protecting his lifelong friend from the woman who could put him or the person who is just trying to fit in and be honest

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Was anyone else's anxiety approaching high levels whenever Miriam took the stage? Been scared for her ever since that first bomb. I really thought she was finna say something crazy at the Apollo and get that Mason Pryor treatment. :sadcam::merchant::picard:

Thankfully that wasn't the case. :whew:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
200.gif