Marvel was founded in 1939 and has never hired a Black woman writer

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am shocked DC or Marvel hasn't tries to scoop up Erika Alexander yet. Her Concrete Park is a really good book.
z7qslOJ.jpg

I still find it :mindblown: that Max from Living Single is a comic book writer now.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Okay, i'ma just say it. When comics was just nerd shyt wasn't nobody talkin bout diversity, now that the movies popped off people trying to jump on the bandwagon. This might be like the one of the only times where I think the diversity push shyt is overly liberal, and I hate even using "liberal" like a redneck. But yeah, wasn't nobody thinking bout this shyt even 15 years ago. Now all of a sudden people acting like these nerds who got fried for decades were not letting people into comics. This shyt stupid. Them true comic book fans have every right to be like "nah we gone all our shyt off, before we address yall shyt. we been waiting decades for all these movies/tv shows".

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just based on my experience with how my sister used to try and play action figures with us as boys I know I have no interest in what a female vision of an action or sci-fi story is :francis:

DDT, SUplex, RIGHT HOOK RIGHT HOOK, PIlLE DRIVER :demonic:

*wait wait wait hes hurt. and then they sit and have something to drink* :gladbron:

:snoop:
Well youll know at the least things will come to a halt for the love story angle

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I can name Gail Simone, Amanda Connor, Majorie Liu.... and that's it. there really ain't that many female writers at the big two. :manny:

and this shyt might be pointless now with indie poppin n all

Devin Grayson's a woman.

Anyway, yeah.

"Okay, i'ma just say it. When comics was just nerd shyt wasn't nobody talkin bout diversity, now that the movies popped off people trying to jump on the bandwagon. This might be like the one of the only times where I think the diversity push shyt is overly liberal, and I hate even using "liberal" like a redneck. But yeah, wasn't nobody thinking bout this shyt even 15 years ago. Now all of a sudden people acting like these nerds who got fried for decades were not letting people into comics. This shyt stupid. Them true comic book fans have every right to be like "nah we gone all our shyt off, before we address yall shyt. we been waiting decades for all these movies/tv shows".

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, i'ma just say it. When comics was just nerd shyt wasn't nobody talkin bout diversity, now that the movies popped off people trying to jump on the bandwagon. This might be like the one of the only times where I think the diversity push shyt is overly liberal, and I hate even using "liberal" like a redneck. But yeah, wasn't nobody thinking bout this shyt even 15 years ago. Now all of a sudden people acting like these nerds who got fried for decades were not letting people into comics. This shyt stupid. Them true comic book fans have every right to be like "nah we gone all our shyt off, before we address yall shyt. we been waiting decades for all these movies/tv shows".
Everything u just typed is a lie. Miniorty comic book fans have been asking for more diversity in comics for years.