Marvel to finally start working on X-Men movie?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If They fast tracking that dumb KrakoA shyt I been reading about.
Where they emasculate professor x with this kill the father Disney shyt.
into this movie and going to fukk it all up.

Art Barr

Art Barr
Said it once I'll say it 100 times

Disney is for girls:manny:

"Kill the father" is just ingrained in their DNA:russ:

And I have 0 faith they'll do this any type of justice that X fans are expecting

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

And I have 0 faith they'll do this any type of justice that X fans are expecting
:russ: There was an old leak on Reddit that said. That the MCU’s Blade movie was gonna focus on his daughter, and elsa bloodstone. That leak could’ve been complete bs. But it fits so well with how. The MCU recently been treating its male characters.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Once they figured out how to return to drawing prominence. By stealing anime from the art houses. That Disney personally and publically Contracted. To do all the heavy sweatshop lifting with that hamlet Renaissance.

By just taking:
Kimba.
Then turning him into:
Simba

Once they figured they could misappropriate Kimball for simba. Then add in black soul and color Kimball from white to lion cub simba brown. They have kept up this kill the father shyt.

To the detriment of the mcu now.

As marvel is in trouble. As they copied the same dumb shyt dc did. To completely ruin the draw of dc as a while moving forward.
They both are now guilty of killin superman and breaking batman's back.

Marvel did the same as dc did.

Killed:

Ironman

Crippled :

Captain America

So after that.

How are you going to walk it back.
when you can not in real life.

Go back in the multiverse and close pandora's box.

As the only next move to fix it.

Is in linewith the dumbest shyt in all of film

in bringing Bobby back to life in dallas.

Disney is so stoopid.
trying to chase profits and watch spreadsheet line items. That they thought they could pop a profit. Then walk it back. After you revisit the very reasons

why comic book companies do not draw anymore. Yet retread those same things in film. Then think it is going to be a draw moving forward.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Once they figured out how to return to drawing prominence. By stealing anime from the art houses. That Disney personally and publically Contracted. To do all the heavy sweatshop lifting with that hamlet Renaissance.

By just taking:
Kimba.
Then turning him into:
Simba

Once they figured they could misappropriate Kimball for simba. Then add in black soul and color Kimball from white to lion cub simba brown. They have kept up this kill the father shyt.

As marvel is in trouble. As they copied the same dumb shyt dc did. To completely ruin the draw of dc as a while moving forward.

Killed:

Ironman

Crippled :

Captain America

So after that.

Disney is so stoopid trying to chase profits and watch spreadsheet line items. That they thought they could pop a profit. Then walk it back. After you revisit the very reasons why comic book companies do not draw anymore. Yet retread those same things in film. Then think it is going to be a draw moving forward.

Art Barr

Edit: double post somehow adding the youtube links on Droid z flip

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
For reference :

Bobby dies = dumbest decision in film.

Bobby lives = stoopidest shyt in film

This is the level of stupidity.
Then the result from the stoopid pills they are on.

So we never have to see bullshyt like this again.

Is why i keep it real about these corporations and their bullshyt.

do not pay and boycott this level of bullshyt and let them die.
As a result of taking stoopid pills.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For reference :

Bobby dies = dumbest decision in film.

Bobby lives = stoopidest shyt in film

This is the level of stupidity.
Then the result from the stoopid pills they are on.

So we never have to see bulls____ like this again.

Is why i keep it real about these corporations and their bull___.

do not pay and boycott this level of bulls___ and let them die.
As a result of taking stoopid pills.

Art Barr

You called it in the WandaVision thread…
Like I said back there, Marvel has no draw right now. There’s a reason anime is taking over.

All the best characters in Marvel right now are either retired, dead, buckbroken, partially owned by other companies, or not in the MCU yet.

How would you incorporate the X-men into the MCU to make them a draw?
What character lineup and storylines would you have them follow?

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah. Sony does their thing with Spider-Man. I'm glad they are still in the mix with superheroes. :myman:

@Days of Future Piff

I bundled your questions and reply.
In my response to @Eric Brooks
i just could not get.
both your quotes.
to add to the reply.

oh and away we go;

hey joe,...

Sony has ruined spiderman from the minute they disrespected Sam raimi.

That they failed launching a new spiderman.

Then pulled exactly the same shyt Sony does. Which is steal like they did with Nintendo and the Playstation.

Then try to act like they made it hot and on fire. When the shyt is only standing becaise they jux'd the original ip owners with their bullshyt.
If not for marvel/Disney rebooting
Spiderman. Spidey would be considered a dwindling drawing ip next to death. In an even worse place than we view marvel.

Disney could fukk up xmen really easy. Especially if they take any xmen content.
after Jim lee was there.

I really see no way to fix marvel.
Plus I see Disney has no idea how to do xmen.

Plus Disney has shown they never learn from failures.
Or ip timelines
or discovery about an ip.
they acquired as well.

So I have no faith.
they will do xmen rwitheeither.
I do not watch trailers.

Plus I do not like message board insider talk.
about the movie before it drops. So I will not be surveying what they do till it drops. Yet if it drops and it has that age of apocalypse or Krakow bullshyt.
after the terigan mist and the inhumans.
shift from fox owning the xmen ip. Get ready!
to be hugely disappointed with Disney's xmen.

shyt we should be able to tell if they can do this mutant ip correct at Disney. By if they fukk up xmen97. As xmen 97 has no real storylines to revisit given the story arc and characters of the animated fox series. Which became unwatchable in the last few seasons. Plus was oftputting as they never told any real storytelling.
that matched or made.
why the xmen were the number one comic. Any marvel shyt after Jim lee left is to be completely avoided.

Art Barr

fukk Sony.
Breh.

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Just making an investment here, I'll cash in if x-men becomes a trans rights propaganda piece

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

By just taking:
Kimba.
Then turning him into:
Simba

Killed:

Ironman

Crippled :

Captain America

So after that.

Disney is so stoopid.
trying to chase profits and watch spreadsheet line items. That they thought they could pop a profit. Then walk it back. After you revisit the very reasons

why comic book companies do not draw anymore. Yet retread those same things in film. Then think it is going to be a draw moving forward.

Art Barr

You named the most literal examples but it gets even nastier. In addition to the characters you named that were physically taken out of the paint, the remaining male MCU characters are killed by way of insults and undermining through the writing. Kill the father ultimately means kill the man

Again Disney primarily is for girls but kill the father went into overdrive from the Force Awakens to today

Force Awakens is full of anti male shyt but the most prominent example to my point is the treatment of Han Solo. In the scene where Han's name comes up Finn goes

:ohhh:Han Solo the Rebellion general?

Rey responds with

:dahell: Han Solo the smuggler

An entire trilogy of character development undermined as a means to erase his relevance. Not to mention Rey piloting the Millennium Falcon better than Han who's had the ship his whole life :francis:

That Han example has been Disney's design philosophy in recent years in all these male centric, acquired properties. The MCU got through some masculine elements in Phases 1-3, but we see that was an anomaly. Phase 4 they went right to work erasing and minimizing the men

Last edited: