Marvel to finally start working on X-Men movie?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
What you working on x-men
don't you mean

x-them
x-they

or x-lgtbwxyz

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All they have to do is hire a team that gives a care about the source material so they can follow the Chris Claremont storylines in the comics while keeping the elements from the 90s cartoon series that worked.

Proteus, God Loves Man Kills, the Brood Saga, Mutant Massacre, Inferno, X-tinction Agenda, and Mutant Genesis could be fire movies if done right. And that’s not even touching on the obvious GOAT story arcs like Dark Phoenix and Days of Future Past.

Don’t hire another Bryan Singer type who thinks they know better than the OG’s who wrote the comics.

Disney has no excuse to miss the layup on this one.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Seeing what the mcu have done with their Spidey trilogy. I doubt they’ll repeat the same stories/plot points. As fox’s xmen which means. No Days of Future Past, Phoenix saga, Weapon X program story, Apocalypse, etc.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
In before @hex and @AnonymityX1000 mention 3 marvel movies being in the top 3 of the box office top 10

Does that matter when one of them lost a bunch of money? Also, I'm only seeing two. GOTG Vol. 3 (#4) which did make money and then Ant-Man Quantumania (#10) which lost money.

I don't think some posters understand that a movie like 'The Nun II' ended up being more profitable than a lot of blockbusters. That happens a lot.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Does that matter when one of them lost a bunch of money? Also, I'm only seeing two. GOTG Vol. 3 (#4) which did make money and then Ant-Man Quantumania (#10) which lost money.

I don't think some posters understand that a movie like 'The Nun II' ended up being more profitable than a lot of blockbusters. That happens a lot.
I said marvel instead of MCU so you could potentially include Spider-Verse

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol:A lot of coli bruhs going to be mad. Once they find out that the X-Men. Isn’t an allegory for the civil rights movement anymore.

If They fast tracking that dumb KrakoA shyt I been reading about.
Where they emasculate professor x with this kill the father Disney shyt.
into this movie and going to fukk it all up.

Art Barr

Art Barr

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nightcrawler is not a bytchmade emo.
No to Jaden playing nightcrawlee.

Why would you even suggest that.

ART BARR
its out of left field i wanna see if it could work. Alan cummings was someone i didnt think could do night crawler but i was wrong