Mr. Fantastic - Matt Bomer
Invisible Woman - Alice Eve
Human Torch - Dacre Montgomery
The Thing - Michael Cudlitz

kw9gfcx.jpg

pjBTP0a.jpg

WQjVmRJ.jpg

K999cPE.jpg
The only one's I agree with are Sue and Johnny. The other 2 don't bring enough presence. Reed definitely has to stand out like RDJ and the thing has to be relatable.

Nathan Fillion is my other choice for Reed.

Maybe a Brad Garrett could do things voice over. The intelligent yet slapstick and serious humor could balance out.

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I hope we get a black Reed n Sue. (since Kang is being played by a brotha) I wanna see them Comics Gate white boys who think comics supposed to be nothing white men like da 1960’s cry on Twitter.

:blessed:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Reed probably isn't gonna be a white guy. I know it sounds Trumpy, but just keep Sue and Johnny white. either you make em both white or both something else, don't do the "oh, one of them is adopted" stuff. it's just unnecessary. They'll cast a Jewish dude for Ben.

fancasting is pretty pointless since we don't even really know how old they're gonna make the characters. is Johnny gonna be Spiderman's age or pushing 30? that Cudlitz dude looks like he's 55, if you cast someone like that as Ben, don't you have to make Reed around the same age?