Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Jeffrey Wright as Reed Richard and Giancarlo Esposito as Doctor Doom. :ohhh:
this would be... awful. both of these dudes are way too serious. I'm getting sick of Giancarlo Espositio just playing Gus Fring-lite in everything, and Jeffrey Wrught thinks he's God's gift to acting. you need younger "cooler" actors to play those parts.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
this would be... awful. both of these dudes are way too serious. I'm getting sick of Giancarlo Espositio just playing Gus Fring-lite in everything, and Jeffrey Wrught thinks he's God's gift to acting. you need younger "cooler" actors to play those parts.
Jeffrey Wright is God's gift to acting. Put some respect on his name. :ufdup:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Jeffrey Wright is God's gift to acting. Put some respect on his name. :ufdup:
he's already the Watcher. i can't even think of the tone of a F4 that starred Jeffrey Wright. it would be an exhausting movie. the anti-fun

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Plus Mahershala Ali and Charlie Cox are
being reused.

Yep, as far as netflix i heard Kevin Feige was interested in bringing back the actors that played daredevil, jessica jones, and punisher. The other characters would likely get recast.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Who would be a good Mr. Fantastic though?
i mean, i don't give a shyt about this guy really, but I'd watch Krasinski - a guy who can come across as intellectual, and do comedy and action very well, 100 times before Jeffrey Wright. They've probably tested 200 guys who can play that role better already.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i mean, not to hold this in comparison, but they dropped ... Ian Griffin (not his name) or some shyt on us in the Fox Fantastic Fours. Who the hell knew who that guy was? He's unmemberorable at best, but MCU can easily just cast a relative unknown. Hemsworth was nobody. Pratt came out of nowhere. Who the hell knows Simu Lu or whatever? No point speculating.

... let's keep speculating though, it's fun

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I hope we get a black Reed n Sue. (since Kang is being played by a brotha) I wanna see them Comics Gate white boys who think comics supposed to be nothing white men like da 1960’s cry on Twitter.

:blessed:

Why it’s the same as making Star Lord Bi, there’s no need for it plus Kang has always been hidden by a mask..

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
They'll probably make Ben Grimm a Black man

I'd honestly prefer that than forcing that weak ass Black Johnny Storm shyt

Then again I don't like being pandered to since there's tons of Black superheroes to rock out with :manny:

I kind of hope they all stay white.

Out of all the Marvel characters and areas of the MU, the FF need to remain white the most. They are widely accepted and beloved superheroes and a big part of that is because they are white and palpable to the people, I don't want that concept to be handwaved or for a black character's race to be overlooked to just squeeze him in there.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yep, as far as netflix i heard Kevin Feige was interested in bringing back the actors that played daredevil, jessica jones, and punisher. The other characters would likely get recast.
Definitely underrated acting wise compared to the others and I really enjoyed her series. Hopefully Disney can hook her up with a wardrobe upgrade :dead:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Definitely underrated acting wise compared to the others and I really enjoyed her series. Hopefully Disney can hook her up with a wardrobe upgrade :dead:
problem is she said before she wasn't interested in reprising the role, but i imagine she wouldn't turn down an offer if one is made.