Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If they make anybody black it'll be Ben. They saw the reaction from the black Johnny Storm. Ben will be black and they'll probably keep Alicia black.

always hilariously fukked up when they make a character without skin black :mjlol:

that shyt don't count. nobody thinks silver surfer and Gamora are black superheroes, they green and silver.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they make anybody black it'll be Ben. They saw the reaction from the black Johnny Storm. Ben will be black and they'll probably keep Alicia black.

keeping with the tradition of almost every marvel superhero lead having a best black friend:jbhmm:

the ever lovin blue eyed thing :lolbron:

1-Michael-Ealy-1024x1024.jpg

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Wonder if they are going to go with a younger FF or with an older crew?

And which members will get the "race-bending" treatment? Because there is no way they will release a movie where the 4 leads are all CACs.

Similar age range they used with the first movie. Reed mid to late 30s, Sue late 20s to early 30s, Johnny early 20s and Ben late 30s. The idea of a teenage, young adult Fantastic Four isn't something I find appealing.

When I fancasted here my cast was John Krasinski, Emily Blunt and The Rock as Ben Grimm. I think they might race bend the Thing but given he will be in CGI/makeup then maybe Johnny and Susan too.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I honestly see them making the FF white as they are and casting other people as Black

For example, Alicia (Ben's gal)
i bet they're white b/c they have the built in "Ben's Jewish" thing to fall back on. They'll make it priority to cast a Jewish guy. That'll be the "diversity." Maybe they'll cast a poc as Doom

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Sue Storm is gonna be one of the new blonde chicks who pop up in everything now like Vanessa Kirby or Betty Gilpin or Claire Foy, or one of the 6 younger blonde, probably British chicks that pop up a lot in the past few years. based on nothing, i feel like Krasinski and Blunt are "too old" already.