Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I always think about Chadwick holding things down on that end if he hadn’t passed away. The MCU right now is definitely missing a presence on that level. The RDJ or even Chris Evans who can rally these up and comer Avengers in those times of crisis.

Chadwick was gonna have us EATING in the new MCU.

Honestly I think he too cool to play reed

He’s an actor. It will be his job to adapt to the character

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know everybody is telling me its really good I just can’t bring myself to care.

I fukks with Ayo Edebiri though so i’m sure i’ll check it out one day
It's niche, if you like foodie shyt and restaurant business is interesting to you you will like it. I like good food but elevating food to like some life changing experience is weird to me. So not my bag, I don't watch it.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This franchise will live or die based who they cast as Doom sonI hope they cast someone inspired

Tbh it just needs to be a great movie that makes people actually care about the core family like ppl do/did with the Incredibles, or with GotG <-- which is the MCU's "first family".

With Doom, the general audience and pop culture don't hold him in high regard like hardcore fans do. Not yet anyway. Brolin as Thanos worked because of a ten-year build up culminating in a film vs newly cemented pop culture icons at their respective peaks (IM, Cap, Thor, BP, GotG, etc). Heath as Joker, MBJ as Killmonger, Molina as Doc Ock... all worked for numerous reasons but centered on going up against a very popular/hyped pop culture icon in very well received movies for their times.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they needed the casting director of sunshine in on this

iu

don't know the torch actor.

the thing better be from new york .. yancy street

kirby is cool.

pascal is a good actor but .. hopefully they right him like when he was in the equalizer

Torch actor was on the last season of stranger things and he did well

I’m interested in how they use Pedro and Ben together. Both can deliver intense but vulnerable acting.