Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This is a weird grouping. Ok, dude from Stranger Things, is fine...and any blonde to play Sue. Pedro just doesn't say Reed Richards. He's either gonna play him too way one or the other, and he really doesn't look the part either. Ebon Moss-Bachrach can probably pull Ben off, based on the other roles I've seen him in. But, this all hinges on the Reed casting.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm not a fan of the casting choices overall.

However, I do love the '60s Space Age/retrofuturistic aesthetic. One because it's comic book accurate to the OG comics and two because I just love that type of design and setting. It reminds of The Jetsons and stuff like that.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Pedro Pascal is such a safe, boring casting :russell:

He wasn't their first choice. They could've went with an unknown or up and coming actor to be the lead, but didn't want to take the risk.

There was a time when Marvel could legit pick and choose their actors. The marvel mystique is gone. They used to take unknown actors and turn them into superstars. That ship has also appeared to have sailed.

Marvel has not been able to develop new anchor characters post phase 3 and has relied heavily on post end game characters to stay afloat.

Shang Chi 2 should already be in development, but it doesn't even have a release date. And listening to the anti woke cac crowd, it appears they are not going to take advantage of Wakanda.

I'm expecting safe, boring cac actors to play these characters going forward, and any non cac character will be nothing more than sidekicks and comic relief.

DC actually has the advantage at this point. Marvel is taking all the shots, while DC scrapped their entire universe and is starting all over. Which means after this year, Marvel has no room for any error. They have to nail everything. Because if the new Super Man movie is a hit, it's over.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FB-IMG-1707938595683.jpg
Need to do one with Namor

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pedrro actually isn't Mando anymore he pretty much left last season after fighting with producers about the helmet issue.
They're going to be filming a movie this year.
they didnt and they dont give a shyt what they think lol

company needs an overhaul at the executive and CEO levels. If Elon really does teamup and buys Disney, I wouldnt be mad:ehh:
Nobody trying to see Ben Shapiro directing movies with Gina Carano killing off all the black superheroes :beli: