Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i bet that robot is gonna have an insufferable comedy guy voicing it, and they saddle them with the kids b/c every marvel movies needs a stupid kid these days.

i'm throwing my out of left field robot casting on Martin Short, who is annoying as fukk and played an annoying robot in a disney cartoon i can't remember.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
look, at the risk of sounding like a stupid cocksucker conservative piece of shyt who i fukkin hate... Pedro was cast to appease the annoying internet users who would have complained about an all white cast (there are 50 actors who would have been better, imo.) also, some out of touch executive heard he was an "internet zaddy" or some cornball shyt and disney already had him in the family, so they rolled with it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
look, at the risk of sounding like a stupid cocksucker conservative piece of shyt who i fukkin hate... Pedro was cast to appease the annoying internet users who would have complained about an all white cast (there are 50 actors who would have been better, imo.) also, some out of touch executive heard he was an "internet zaddy" or some cornball shyt and disney already had him in the family, so they rolled with it.

NAH THEY LEGIT TRIED
TO CAST WHITE ACTORS
BUT DUDES WEREN'T ROCKING
WITH THE SCRIPT BEING CENTERED
AROUND SUE STORM.

:devil:
:evil:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ain't nobody talking/complaining about pedro pascal being 50 years old when the frist movie drops and being too old like with black actor's:mjpls:

Conz

Superstar
Daps

NAH THEY LEGIT TRIED
TO CAST WHITE ACTORS
BUT DUDES WEREN'T ROCKING
WITH THE SCRIPT BEING CENTERED
AROUND SUE STORM.

:devil:
:evil:

wouldn't shock me if they always planned on one of them not being white, just b/c i'm cynical and i don't think they'd want to face the backlash we all know they'd get. i honestly don't give a fukk though, i just don't want Pedro Pascal in this and don't think he seems like Reed Richards. i'm sure there's some comic run that someone will tell me he's perfect for...

i always liked the William Jackson Harper and Dev Patel fancastings... but Harper had to play "Telepath guy in shytty Antman movie" and Dev probably wants no part of this shyt... oh and i'm glad they didn't use Krasinski. cool cameo in an otherwise dogshyt movie though.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Based on the ages of the actors..

Mr Fantastic is 49 (in April)
Sue Storm is 36 (in April)
Human Torch is 30
Thing is 47 (next month)

So what demographic is Marvel targeting with this movie? :dahell:

Is Silver Surfer gonna be 44 years old?

Dr. Doom 48 years old?

I get RDJ was 43 in 2008, but Marvel didn’t even have an MCU yet. Dr. Strange was even younger tho. He as at least 40. This is crazy.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
ain't nobody talking/complaining about pedro pascal being 50 years old when the frist movie drops and being too old like with black actor's:mjpls:
John Krasinski was 40 in Doctor Strange 2, how old you do expect him to be? :what:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Based on the ages of the actors..

Mr Fantastic is 49 (in April)
Sue Storm is 36 (in April)
Human Torch is 30
Thing is 47 (next month)

So what demographic is Marvel targeting with this movie? :dahell:

Is Silver Surfer gonna be 44 years old?

Dr. Doom 48 years old?

I get RDJ was 43 in 2008, but Marvel didn’t even have an MCU yet. Dr. Strange was even younger tho. He as at least 40. This is crazy.
they're gonna have them established from the jump i guess. gonna be in some 1960s alternate universe where they are basically the Avengers. only way it makes any sense, b/c they can't possibly make it an origin with them going to space and everything. ol' dude playing Ben might not even get to play himself at any point in the movie. it might just open with him as Thing. if they actually do an origin story with old ass Pedro just getting his powers, that would be ridiculous