Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I want Cillian but it boils down to the script if the scripts are anything like they've been the last 3 years it's going to be 🗑️
I'm damn near 100% sure it will be like Quantumania. That movie had all of the pieces of a Fantastic Four movie. I'm pretty sure they reworked a sitting FF script into the Ant-Man & Family movie.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'm damn near 100% sure it will be like Quantumania. That movie had all of the pieces of a Fantastic Four movie. I'm pretty sure they reworked a sitting FF script into the Ant-Man & Family movie.

I think it was going to until that movie shyt the bed.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i know shyt is planned way in advance, but i stand by the opinion that Disney+ coupled with covid probably killed this shyt for good. it's never gonna comeback to Captain Marvel making a bil off the back of an Avengers movie territory. not even close. they're leading up to Secret Wars, where literally everyone ever might appear, and let's be real, you kinda think it's gonna suck.

and again, Wanda was the first "hero" back from an unprecidented lockdown with zero new content, and they for some reason took the positive hype of the show as, "fukk, people want more girl heroes. people love Wanda. we must lean into this as much as humanly possible." it's been completely overdone, and now Wanda is rumored to be in every movie like she's the new Ironman. Wandavision was pretty good and pretty innovative, but if fukkin Squirrel Girl was first out of covid, she'd be Disney's new Mickey Mouse. If Black Widow came out on Disney+ and was first, Scarlett would have a new 10 picture $500 million deal.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Marvel got drunk on its own success and started putting out movies like Master P did in the album s in 90's- quantity over quality
I think there are a multitude of issues like film rights for their characters (X Men, Fantastic Four, Hulk), the pandemic and not knowing what to do after the Infinity Saga

Its not like the comics where the characters go on forever and don’t age

RDJ and Chris Evans leaving was huge

Not to mention the story

The Skrulls could of been phenomenal if they mapped it out correctly but its hard

Not having Hulk’s film rights. They still haven’t done him properly in my opinion

Even Thor we need more Thor done PROPERLY

They smacked it out the park and hit grand slam after grand slam with the Infinity Saga

It’s hard to replicate that magic

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think there are a multitude of issues like film rights for their characters (X Men, Fantastic Four, Hulk), the pandemic and not knowing what to do after the Infinity Saga

Its not like the comics where the characters go on forever and don’t age

RDJ and Chris Evans leaving was huge

Not to mention the story

The Skrulls could of been phenomenal if they mapped it out correctly but its hard

Not having Hulk’s film rights. They still haven’t done him properly in my opinion

Even Thor we need more Thor done PROPERLY

They smacked it out the park and hit grand slam after grand slam with the Infinity Saga

It’s hard to replicate that magic

Its a plain fact the stories they are telling have been ass and lead nowhere

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas