Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They went with cheap writers because they figured the brand would be the selling point.
Yeah the had us the first year post endgame and then nikkas realized the juug.

They were trying to beef up their IP for their streaming service and nobody cares about that shyt, the feminist propaganda is just the icing on the cake because at least if it was building to something folks could look past things

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
They went with cheap writers because they figured the brand would be the selling point.
Disney just really disgusts me

They cheap with EVERY aspect of their company

My friend in Orlando told me a story about this guy he knew thatworked for Disney that was making $35,000 a year as an ENGINEER

35,000!

This was like 5 years ago

:mindblown:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Disney just really disgusts me

They cheap with EVERY aspect of their company

My friend in Orlando told me a story about this guy he knew thatworked for Disney that was making $35,000 a year

35,000!

This was like 5 years ago

:mindblown:

They hired Rick and Morty writers man.

Un-Fukkin believable

I've said 1000x times they need to call for writing

David Goyer
Andrew Kevin Walker
Michael Green (did Logan and Blade Runner 2049)
McQuarrie (heck let him direct too)

And call for directors

Doug Liman
Kosinski
Villanueve
Alex Garland (Ex Machina)

This race to the bottom is killing them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need this Doom in the MCU. The Fox movies messed him up by trying too hard to make him grounded, or treating him like a one-note villain. That's not Doom. Doom should be out there cutting promos on dudes while lying and scheming his head off.

FF258_Hauptmann.jpg

FF258_Magneto.jpg
2007-06-15_100718_doom.JPG

Remember when Doom stole the power cosmic from the Silver Surfer? :banderas:
FF57_CosmicDoom.JPG

On a side note, Reed Richards really is HIM in the comics... a lot of y'all let the movies mess up the narrative.
When he used Spider-man's web shooters and a few circuits from Iron Man's suit to MacGuyver his way out from under a whole mountain that had a bunch of the heroes trapped in Secret Wars :whew:

tumblr_mvq04g2HzZ1slp6vso1_1280.jpg

Even Galactus kissed the ring back in the Byrne era...
galactus-speaks-trial-of-reed.jpg

They hired Rick and Morty writers man.

Un-Fukkin believable

I've said 1000x times they need to call for writing

David Goyer
Andrew Kevin Walker
Michael Green (did Logan and Blade Runner 2049)
McQuarrie (heck let him direct too)

And call for directors

Doug Liman
Kosinski
Villanueve
Alex Garland (Ex Machina)

This race to the bottom is killing them.

Disney got WAY too comfortable after Endgame... They got too arrogant and started thinking they didn't need the OG source material anymore.
They don't even realize that the whole reason so many of those Phase 1-3 movies were hits was because they had at least SOME basis in the fan-favorite storylines in the comic books (Civil War, Infinity Gauntlet, Planet Hulk, most of the characters' origin stories).

You can't just hire a bunch of Rick and Morty writers to fart these stories out with no gameplan and zero basis on anything the fans actually remember or cared that happened in the source material.

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Who was it who correctly predicted this about the MCU and called it the M she U? :laff:

I used to HATE the M she U shyt, I always said - its just a bunch of basement faggits yellin at the clouds

but now

I have to admit...I was wrong, it really is the M she U

WHY THE HOLY fukk, would you base a script around a boring ass woman- I argue the script should be centered around the Human Torch since he has the most personality- but make sure to represent the family aspect the dysfunction and the togetherness

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Marvel got drunk on its own success and started putting out movies like Master P did in the album s in 90's- quantity over quality
I think it was that Feige only had a 10 year outline. After that, he didn't have anywhere else to take the story mapped out, so the suits decided to just throw everything out there. I called it back then.

But you also have to think, how many people, execs and actors, alike were going to commit upfront for another lengthy stay like that. The suits definitely weren't.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate these "M she U" and "anti-woke" talking points because the people making them are almost always on that MAGA wave (
full
)
A lot of those dudes are always going to have something slick to say any time someone black, brown, or female plays a major role in anything these days.
(Not saying that's anybody in this thread :hubie: )

IMO there's only one thing the anti-woke crowd is right about-- You have WAY too many activists running the entertainment business who just want everything to be a vehicle for their progressive views at the expense of the storytelling. They don't care if general audiences abandon their product as long as their Tumblr feed enjoys it. They don't care if the company loses millions as long as they're getting followers and retweets.

If you want to be progressive, that's cool--but you still have to keep the characters and stories consistent with the established lore behind your franchise.
Otherwise, you get disasters like this new Star Wars trilogy that just came out. :snoop: