Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

SO BASICALLY ALL THE BIG NAMES
ANNOUNCED IN THAT TWEET WAS BULLshyt?

:devil:
:evil:

and mufukkaz gonna pretend these cats tweetin fake bullshyt never happened. Wouldn't listen to their shyt ever again. They got the clicks they wanted tho.

:scust:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Musculature wise, I feel cavill is too big to be doom. And since he's already been a superman, it seems fitting that he would be a supermannish figure in marvel rather than someone who's always covered up. It may not have the esteem doom has, but cap bits existence opens up a bunch more doors
:lupe:

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Musculature wise, I feel cavill is too big to be doom. And since he's already been a superman, it seems fitting that he would be a supermannish figure in marvel rather than someone who's always covered up. It may not have the esteem doom has, but cap bits existence opens up a bunch more doors

He'll be behind a ton of cgi armor and I'm sure he'll enjoy not having to maintain a Superman level of workouts.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Rumor has it: Keanu Reeves or Dennis Quaid is being eyed for Galactus (Probably Quaid).

Ryan Gosling was previously eyed for Norrin Radd but not sure anymore.

The Fantastic 4 will be very diverse and they are still looking into casting choices. They will be in their 30s with Johnny Storm being in his 20s. Krasinski is definitely out.

Simon Baker is being eyed for Molecule Man.

Adam Driver is being eyed for Victor Von Doom.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Rumor has it: Keanu Reeves or Dennis Quaid is being eyed for Galactus (Probably Quaid).

The Fantastic 4 will be very diverse and they are still looking into casting choices
. They will be in their 30s with Johnny Storm being in his 20s. Krasinski is definitely out.

Trash

No :mjpls: but I definitely need Fantastic Four whitebread

Daps

The Fantastic 4 will be very diverse and they are still looking into casting choices. They will be in their 30s with Johnny Storm being in his 20s. Krasinski is definitely out.

I'm a Ryan Gosling fan since Young Hercules but do not let that man anywhere near @Silver Surfer

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

All of this sounds terrible, all of it