Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Damn they still don't have a FF4 cast:mjtf:

I was thinking they were going to be the after credits for Antman.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Changing the races of one of more FF members doesn't interest me. On the other hand, I got no problem changing the race of Doom. Just make sure they get a top notch actor to play Doom. It needs to be Denzel level acting skills

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i've never seen dude in anything... but get this Rege Jean Page dude the fukk outta here. they already got the guy who people keep confusing for him in Secret Invasion and he just seems like a softer Chewetel. He also looks like he ain't selling his role in those Dungeons and Dragons trailers.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Sidenote: John David Washington would make an excellent Blue Marvel. Who disagrees?

If those are the choices, I see a huge upside to Marvel using young phenomenal up and coming actors to bring in the new phase.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Bittersweet because that just emphasizes how long it's going to take for this to drop. It's not even the F4 themselves because I was never a fan of them, it's everything attached to them. From Galactus to Doom to @Norrin Radd , it's all connected to their mythos.

It's going to be a smooth 5 year minimum before we get to the good stuff. :snoop: