Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm curious how this movie is gonna have such a quick turnaround. They just started filming but its coming out in a year. Must not be a lot of action.

If there are already clips of Galactus and what the city looks like floating around, there's a chance they already started on some of the smaller shots and stuff that's mostly CG. If reshoots are a thing, I don't see a reason why there wouldn't be preshoots, or whatever they would call it.

That, and they about to hit them visual artists with them sweat shop hours again.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I just thought of a theory.....

What if Pedro Pascal is actually Dr. Doom....:ohhh:

But fux up a timeline where he's Mr. Fantastic and thus this timeline has the female Surfer....

Then Reed gets recasts.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not that we don't like him, just seems to get a lot of major roles for someone that isn't a Denzel/Will Smith/Tom Cruise level box office generator.
Dude should be playing the best friend on all of his roles, but instead he is lead in every major ip?
Industry plant status, because nobody is buying ticket because pedro is in a movie. but they cast him like we do.
So Pedro the ugly friend and you wanted a bad bytch to play Mr Fantastic huh :mjlol:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I just thought of a theory.....

What if Pedro Pascal is actually Dr. Doom....:ohhh:

But fux up a timeline where he's Mr. Fantastic and thus this timeline has the female Surfer....

Then Reed gets recasts.
If he was wouldn’t he just keep playing mando didn’t he supposedly want a role to show his face more

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Wait, Silver Surfer is gonna be a woman in this shyt?

Shalla Bal was his girl in the comics and now the MCU is gonna say fukk that and make Silver Surfer a woman??

This Disney woke bullshyt is awful :hhh:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If he was wouldn’t he just keep playing mando didn’t he supposedly want a role to show his face more
That's true....but also it could play off of building an origins story of him before the mask as well. Doom sounding like a distorted version of Mandalorian wouldn't be to bad.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Pedro is literally a gay man :mjlol: . I don't care about that though, I just find him painfully mediocre as an actor. He was tapioca pudding status as Joel
I never considered it but Pedro fukking for roles sort of makes sense. He is just in everything and it never made sense based on his ability or his box office draw. He’s literally the male Jennifer Lawrence.

:patrice: