Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
what do we think about the subtitle of this movie? it's pretty fukkin corny.
Haven’t really thought of it much. Good way to distinguish the film from the past flops though, as well as any other future outings with MCU’s F4.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:why:Reed isn't supposed to be fukkable. He's a borderline absent minded scientist. If anything, him standing next to Sue should have us saying "why is she with him" or "I can take his bytch". like the complete opposite of Vic.....until Reed pops out and shows nikkas. Literally the 60s TV cac Dad, with the white pickett fence being replaced by space ships.

I don't get that at all with with Pedro.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The Coli doesn’t like Pedro now? When did this happen :mjlol:
He doesn't look the part
22033-f8bbf05a8c8cc22f878c47ad833d3b82.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not that we don't like him, just seems to get a lot of major roles for someone that isn't a Denzel/Will Smith/Tom Cruise level box office generator.
Dude should be playing the best friend on all of his roles, but instead he is lead in every major ip?
Industry plant status, because nobody is buying ticket because pedro is in a movie. but they cast him like we do.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
It's not dislike but dude in too much stuff

Like with Chris Pratt. Give someone else a shot for a change

Personally he don't seen like Mr fantastic to me :manny:

But then again I wanted go see black mr fantastic anyway

Last edited:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I love Pedro but he does not look like Reed Richards. I mean this in the most Harlem of fashion, and I’m sure we’re all mature enough to discuss this, but he is not traditionally attractive enough to play that role IMO and just doesn’t look like any sort of Reed I’ve seen in any medium. It would be like having Jeremy Renner play Captain America. Not with that face.
Not fantastic enough for you, huh :dame:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Why are y’all making shyt gay lol. I think Pedro will do a good job, but he doesn’t look like Reeds. He wouldn’t even be the first person you’ll think of. When casting for a live action Reeds. It has nothing to do with if bro is attractive or not. He’s a popular actor that will do a good job. Most people don’t know what they want, until it’s presented to them.

Last edited: