Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I'm curious how this movie is gonna have such a quick turnaround. They just started filming but its coming out in a year. Must not be a lot of action.

Without significant reshoots, most of these movies take 4 months ish.

Post production is another couple months. Then boom box office smash!

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It better not be that eagle claw that big daddy guy on here had :damn:
full

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:It can’t be that hard to make a better movie. Than the last 3 F4 movies, so I’m confident that they’ll stick the landing. F4 needs it especially since majority of people thinks they’re lame. Hopefully the mcu can change their opinions. Like they did with Cyclops and Cap.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
RDJ was getting 50 million dollar from Disney checks by the time Endgame hit. Iger cool with still cutting Dem checks like that?

Dude just won an Oscar is about to win an Emmy. I wouldn’t be surprised of they were paying him $60-65 Mil when its all said and done.

Downey + Marvel = Asses in seats.

I’m very interested in seeing how Fiege, Downey and The Russos pull this off.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:mjlol:It can’t be that hard to make a better movie. Than the last 3 F4 movies, so I’m confident that they’ll stick the landing. F4 needs it especially since majority of people thinks they’re lame. Hopefully the mcu can change their opinionslike they did with Cyclops and Cap.

Of all the announcements so far I think i’m most optimistic about FF. I really don’t think Feige will allow the ball to be dropped on this one. There’s too much riding on it AND its literally the property that built Marvel’s legacy. I’m expecting no less than an 8.5/10 flick

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Downey Doom is a mistake. Pedro pascal most overrated actor in 30 years, he must be sucking and fukking his way into these High profile roles
the Pascal ascendance coupled with everyone on the internet seemingly thinking he's a sex symbol is weird AF to be honest. not calling the man gay or anything, but i have very little doubt he's not gonna have any chemistry with Vanessa Kirby at all. not that Jessica Alba and... fukkin, other guy had "chemistry."

what do we think about the subtitle of this movie? it's pretty fukkin corny.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
the Pascal ascendance coupled with everyone on the internet seemingly thinking he's a sex symbol is weird AF to be honest. not calling the man gay or anything, but i have very little doubt he's not gonna have any chemistry with Vanessa Kirby at all. not that Jessica Alba and... fukkin, other guy had "chemistry."

what do we think about the subtitle of this movie? it's pretty fukkin corny.

Pedro is literally a gay man :mjlol: . I don't care about that though, I just find him painfully mediocre as an actor. He was tapioca pudding status as Joel

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Pedro is literally a gay man :mjlol: . I don't care about that though, I just find him painfully mediocre as an actor. He was tapioca pudding status as Joel
So out of all the films he's done, you basing his entire acting career on Joel?

I don't think he's Daniel Day Lewis out here, but the shyt I've seen him in, was good. I'm not getting this horrible actor, I don't even know how he gets roles, type of hate y'all all got for the man. What did he fukk up?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So out of all the films he's done, you basing his entire acting career on Joel?

I don't think he's Daniel Day Lewis out here, but the shyt I've seen him in, was good. I'm not getting this horrible actor, I don't even know how he gets roles, type of hate y'all all got for the man. What did he fukk up?

I said he was mediocre :unimpressed: . But I guess marvel needs that as a core element :skip: