Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It takes place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. You know Iron Man, Thor, The Avengers etc. :unimpressed:

But how does that prevent westley from being in it? It's not like the supernatural is at all a factor in the mcu. He could have been fukking up werewolves and vampires this whole time with no one the wiser

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
But how does that prevent westley from being in it? It's not like the supernatural is at all a factor in the mcu. He could have been fukking up werewolves and vampires this whole time with no one the wiser

Because it's a rebooted Blade, set in the MCU. With no attachment to the previous interpretation

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Only thing that matters is if this rated r cause there's literally no way to duplicate the presence that Wesley had, from the little I heard about the Netflix Luke Cage it seems Ali can s*** talk a little.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
While y’all over here worried about the Wesley Snipes Blade dilemmas

The real dilemma is what you fans want? A rated R Blade movie that at best will make $400-$600M

Or a PG-13 Blade movie that possibley can make a Billion?:usure:

What in the fukk are you talkin about? Why should I care more about the money it makes than the quality of the film? :dahell: Is my name Bob Iger?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What in the fukk are you talkin about? Why should I care more about the money in makes than the quality of the film? :dahell:

I don’t think I called you out, tagged, or quoted YOU specifically:mjtf:

I wasn’t even thinking about you when I made the comment. :what:

I’m talking to the folks “whether Marvel stans or true general comic book movie stans” that always talk about the money:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t think I called you out, tagged, or quoted YOU specifically:mjtf:

I wasn’t even thinking about you when I made the comment. :what:

I’m talking to the folks “whether Marvel stans or true general comic book movie stans” that always talk about the money:childplease:

I'm the biggest Blade fan on the site so yes you were talking to me. I don't give a shyt, I want a good movie, period.