Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I swear some of y’all just wake up and hop on the coli to complain, I’m thinking we got some updated news, naw just nikkas crying about a movie that got pushed back by Covid :mjlol: Everything got pushed back
200.gif

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Hope this shyt never comes out .

Marvel knows it's running out sauce by the time this comes out Marvel will be washed

I get if people don't care for Marvel, it's their choice and they can like whatever they want.

But I don't understand when people say obvious dumb shyt. No Way Home just became one of the highest grossing movies ever, Dr. Strange will certainly do well, as will Thor and Black Panther later this year. They have X-Men and Fantastic Four about to join the MCU, along with all of the related. characters which will keep them going for years. Hell, they're about to do a company retreat to plan out the next 10 years of Marvel.

People were saying Marvel wouldn't last since the first fukking Captain America movie, and now people still want to be the ones to predict its downfall even when they're wrong over and over again. Makes no sense to me.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Apparently, it starts filming on July 4th

Boasting double Oscar-winner Mahershala Ali as the vampire hunter Eric Brooks, it's been three years since the studio first announced the movie's existence at San Diego Comic-Con.

Stacy Osei-Kuffour (Watchmen) has been working on a script for director Bassam Tariq (Mogul Mowgli), and now it's all systems go according to Production List, which reports Blade's start date is July 4.