Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Daps
na they didn’t….. remember Pandemic set so much stuff back.

Shang Chi, Thor, and Dr Strange spose to been dropped last year also Black Widow and Eternals was supposed to have dropped in 2020

Im sure if there was no pandemic, they would be on schedule with what they need

Hell a Cyborg, Green Lantern and Flash movie was spose to been released too :russ:

I feel you but they were having a hard time finding a director and writer for this movie for a while. We knew John Watts was on fan 4 sticks from the jump. They just threw blades name out there with nothing behind it on some I see you when I see you shyt. Marvel stay doin us dirty though.

Flash might go straight to HBO max if that boy keep acting up

:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I feel you but they were having a hard time finding a director and writer for this movie for a while. We knew John Watts was on fan 4 sticks from the jump. They just threw blades name out there with nothing behind it on some I see you when I see you shyt. Marvel stay doin us dirty though.

Flash might go straight to HBO max if that boy keep acting up

:mjlol:

True but the pandemic really did push everything back.

Like remember when they hype was out there for HBOMAX and they made it seem like the Green Lantern series was gonna be one of the first we saw drop. Hell I think the Lakers show was announced after that and we on ep 6 now

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ali is gonna bring great acting to the role. action will be on the stunt team. which at this point would've been the case even if Wesley was in the role.
I'm hoping they use the people they got in Civil War.
This guy >>>>>>>>>
dasilva-blp-700x315.png

Catch him in this video.

These clowns suck. They did the stunt work for the black panther film.
20210904-menshealth-la-02-0145-2-1635267299.png

Those dudes weren't bad. Problem is Marvel replaced the stunt doubles with CGI models instead
Breh should be pissed.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Nobodies talking about the rumors of Tyrese being MCU blade? Or was it all some
Bullshyt.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
We're coming up on 3 years and still very little movement. In that same timeframe, they sped a Eternals movie, Doctor Strange, Spidey (albeit Sony push), and all of the Disney+ series...oh yeah, and the Thor movie that came out of nowhere.

Hopefully something will happen soon.

Blade was never in the original Disney plans because Mahershala approached them about playing Blade - not the other way around.

Mahershala Ali Pitched The Blade MCU Movie To Marvel, Kevin Feige Reveals

It's not like they had a behind the camera team in mind for it either - pandemic hitting when it did just added even more unpredictability to it.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Blade was never in the original Disney plans because Mahershala approached them about playing Blade - not the other way around.

Mahershala Ali Pitched The Blade MCU Movie To Marvel, Kevin Feige Reveals

It's not like they had a behind the camera team in mind for it either - pandemic hitting when it did just added even more unpredictability to it.

Good find. I definitely didn't know about this. I did know that Wesley reached out to them around the time of production on Civil War, but this all makes sense now.