Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
We're coming up on 3 years and still very little movement. In that same timeframe, they sped a Eternals movie, Doctor Strange, Spidey (albeit Sony push), and all of the Disney+ series...oh yeah, and the Thor movie that came out of nowhere.

Hopefully something will happen soon.
Did you see the last live MCU panel at comic Con in 2019??

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Ali is a great actor that can carry a film, however currently the property of Blade handled by this Disney PG conglomerate, I mean how are they going to pull off vampires with no blood or sadistic violence they treat humans like food.
This has potential teaming him up with Dark knight, maybe van Helsing and forget the Whistler character.
But i also see them doing some corny twilight shieet. That was the last Movie I walked out of. My girl at the time was forcing me to watch that shyt in a CAC Movie theater when I seen that dude glitter up when the sun hit em. I yelled OH HELL NO and bounced. And told my Girl you staying cause I'm out.
Got out that theater and went next door to see Zack and miry had a fukking blast even though my girl was heated

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Respectfully beloved….. none of that is true
Eternals, Doctor Strange, and all of the Disney+ series all went into production in 2019...and all announced the same time they announced the Blade. Also can't forget Shang-Chi which was announced..and if my memory serves me correctly, they had just found the actor like a week prior. In 2019, in one of the interviews during or soon after the panel, they had no immediate plans for a 3rd Spidey film, but by mid-2020 it was on go.

Did you see the last live MCU panel at comic Con in 2019??
Yeah I did.

Bottom line is they all went right into production or had something brewing immediately, but Blade is taking its time. The only other time I've seen something similar to this was with the Gambit movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Eternals, Doctor Strange, and all of the Disney+ series all went into production in 2019...and all announced the same time they announced the Blade. Also can't forget Shang-Chi which was announced..and if my memory serves me correctly, they had just found the actor like a week prior. In 2019, in one of the interviews during or soon after the panel, they had no immediate plans for a 3rd Spidey film, but by mid-2020 it was on go.

Yeah I did.

Bottom line is they all went right into production or had something brewing immediately, but Blade is taking its time. The only other time I've seen something similar to this was with the Gambit movie.

But it’s also scheduling of the actors and etc.

I know it’s Marvel but I don’t think cats already contracted to do something finna outright be like “fukk this fukk your contract, I’m doing THIS”

That’s just bad business and no one wants a bad rep or to burn bridges.

Also remember the Pandemic messed up so many things. You do know Thor and DS 2 was supposed to drop last year.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I've just watched a Tom Holland led Spider-man movie that featured Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man.

No reason why Wesley shouldn't be featured in this movie as version of... BLADE.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I've just watched a Tom Holland led Spider-man movie that featured Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man.

No reason why Wesley shouldn't be featured in this movie as version of... BLADE.

The multiverse story could very well be over with by the time blade is out.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
When it's just begun? Isn't blade coming out next year?

I don't think Blade ever had a confirmed release date to begin with and the movies were already pushed back last year starting with strange 2 (Though that wouldn't change the way they are writing the movies)

And this is just me thinking outloud but the general consensus is the multiverse story is only gonna last for phase 4 and I'm pretty sure Blade is a Phase 5 movie.

But regardless i would def want a Snipes cameo if it's possible.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

Yeah I did.

Its a phase 5 movie i believe they said at the announcement…cause thats all it was an announcement that blade is coming and they just signed Ali to the part and announced it while his name was hot.

Daps
They definitely announced this and the fantastic 4 way too early. Not really worried about the story, blades already solidified out here. Marvel is definitely going to do some funny shyt with his character and probably pigeonhole him. I’m expecting a Wesley snipes cameo though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They definitely announced this and the fantastic 4 way too early. Not really worried about the story, blades already solidified out here. Marvel is definitely going to do some funny shyt with his character and probably pigeonhole him. I’m expecting a Wesley snipes cameo though.

na they didn’t….. remember Pandemic set so much stuff back.

Shang Chi, Thor, and Dr Strange spose to been dropped last year also Black Widow and Eternals was supposed to have dropped in 2020

Im sure if there was no pandemic, they would be on schedule with what they need

Hell a Cyborg, Green Lantern and Flash movie was spose to been released too :russ:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My only concern is that Ali is so old :patrice:

And it looks like this movie isn't coming out until 2024...
Ali is gonna bring great acting to the role. action will be on the stunt team. which at this point would've been the case even if Wesley was in the role.
I'm hoping they use the people they got in Civil War.
This guy >>>>>>>>>
dasilva-blp-700x315.png

Catch him in this video.

These clowns suck. They did the stunt work for the black panther film.
20210904-menshealth-la-02-0145-2-1635267299.png