Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I want to elaborate on this. In this video "Jackie Chan - How yo Do an Action Comedy" you can see the difference between terrible American fight scenes and amazing Hong Kung fight scenes. Like the narrator of the video said, in America editors don't understand the rhythm and timing of a fight scene and ruin in with awful edits

The MCU movies have sum horribly bad fight scenes:hhh: I'd say the Winter Soldier had the best fight scenes of any MCU film. After that, they are str8 GARBAGE!!

That is another reason why I think this upcoming Blade movie might look ridiculous smh

Does anybody else understand what I'm trying to say?

Well, let's see who they bring in the head fight/stunt coordinator for the movie. As of late, Marvel has been using the same ones over and over for multiple projects. If I were them, I would get Jeff Ward; he did the original Blade and Blade II movies, he was also the second unit director and would work with Snipes on many films. Even having Snipes involved in that aspect could be good as well because unofficially, he was a fight coordinator in those flicks too.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to elaborate on this. In this video "Jackie Chan - How yo Do an Action Comedy" you can see the difference between terrible American fight scenes and amazing Hong Kung fight scenes. Like the narrator of the video said, in America editors don't understand the rhythm and timing of a fight scene and ruin in with awful edits

The MCU movies have sum horribly bad fight scenes:hhh: I'd say the Winter Soldier had the best fight scenes of any MCU film. After that, they are str8 GARBAGE!!

That is another reason why I think this upcoming Blade movie might look ridiculous smh

Does anybody else understand what I'm trying to say?

Not fw Shang Chi? That’s some of my favorite fighting ever tbh, way better than TWS and that’s my top MCU movie

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
They got tf down on there my nikka :wow:

It’s worth waiting to catch in the context of the movie, but if you wanna see some ill shyt

I'll wait and watch it lol

But thanks:salute:

And bruh when I watched Black Panther I was lmao @ how mediocre that shyt was. The fights in that shyt were a joke and I was so disappointed in Ryan Coogler becuz after that 1 shot Creed fight why tf was Black Panther so wack smh

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And bruh when I watched Black Panther I was lmao @ how mediocre that shyt was. The fights in that shyt were a joke and I was so disappointed in Ryan Coogler becuz after that 1 shot Creed fight why tf was Black Panther so wack smh

That and the terrible ass CG suits hurt I won’t lie :lolbron: it’s still my absolute shyt tho

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Well, let's see who they bring in the head fight/stunt coordinator for the movie. As of late, Marvel has been using the same ones over and over for multiple projects. If I were them, I would get Jeff Ward; he did the original Blade and Blade II movies, he was also the second unit director and would work with Snipes on many films. Even having Snipes involved in that aspect could be good as well because unofficially, he was a fight coordinator in those flicks too.

Also like Snipes said in the Blade II commentary is Blade is a brother and he should not be moving like an Asian guy. I think he is right in that assessment too since his Snipes/Blade style was a mixture of all different types of fighting systems.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

Because they went back to the Marvel Machine for the fight coordinators. I don't understand if Marrese Crump was on set working with the actors why he wasn't involved with helping out with the fight scenes too.

Training the Black Panther: Marrese Crump talks about Chadwick's training

iu

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Because they went back to the Marvel Machine for the fight coordinators. I don't understand if Marrese Crump was on set working with the actors why he wasn't involved with helping out with the fight scenes too.

Training the Black Panther: Marrese Crump talks about Chadwick's training

iu
That's why I've been kinda meh on Marvel Movies lately

That formulaic MCU bullshyt is wack smh. I knew about Marrese Crump's involvement with Chadwick so I was expecting a wonderful fight scene but we got sum garbage smh

RIP Chadwick, u deserved a better movie bruh

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
That's why I've been kinda meh on Marvel Movies lately

That formulaic MCU bullshyt is wack smh. I knew about Marrese Crump's involvement with Chadwick so I was expecting a wonderful fight scene but we got sum garbage smh

RIP Chadwick, u deserved a better movie bruh

Totally agree with you. The fight scenes in the solo movie could have been so much better. Basically, we got the C & D fight/stunt team/VFX team while Infinity War got the A-Team.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Totally agree with you. The fight scenes in the solo movie could have been so much better. Basically, we got the C & D fight/stunt team/VFX team while Infinity War got the A-Team.
Yep

Oh yea and I forgot Donnie Yen helped choreograph the fight scenes on Blade 2 so I really don't see this new Blade topping that