Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Feige not say, other projects can receive an R rating if it calls for it and will be taken into consideration?

I assumed he was referring to this, Moon Knight & Punisher

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I thought it is rated R?
I doubt it.

Did Feige not say, other projects can receive an R rating if it calls for it and will be taken into consideration?

I assumed he was referring to this, Moon Knight & Punisher
I wonder if a subsidiary brand could be created under the MCU to group some mature, adult oriented films in.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
A PG-13 vampire movie.
What is this twilight ? Kids loved that movie too.
tenor.gif

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I remember the same thing being said in here about Deadpool when they acquired the rights. lol
Not saying I know the rating but I'm willing to wait for an actual rating before I act upset. :mjlol:
Feige said that deadpool 3 will be the only exception when it comes to r rated movies in the mcu

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Feige said that deadpool 3 will be the only exception when it comes to r rated movies in the mcu
Not exactly, he said,
"I think we target everything we’re doing for kids and adults, so I think your question is more adult or R-rated," Feige said during a press stop at Disney's TCA event (via Deadline). "Other than Deadpool, which has already established itself as a certain genre and a certain rating, that we already said we would not mess with when we started working on Deadpool — which we have — other than that, we haven’t encountered a story or a storyline or a character’s journey that a PG-13 rating, or the tone, or the ratings we’ve been using up to this point has prevented us [from telling that story.]"

He added, "We haven’t been held back by it. If we ever are, then certainly there can be a discussion that can be had now that there’s other outlets like Star. But that just hasn’t been the case. We’ve told all the stories that we wanted to with the tonality and the rating we have now.”

Sounds like he is waiting to actually know what the story/storyline is before deciding. It sounds likely to be PG-13 but to act like it is set in stone is not accurate to me at least.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Not exactly, he said,
"I think we target everything we’re doing for kids and adults, so I think your question is more adult or R-rated," Feige said during a press stop at Disney's TCA event (via Deadline). "Other than Deadpool, which has already established itself as a certain genre and a certain rating, that we already said we would not mess with when we started working on Deadpool — which we have — other than that, we haven’t encountered a story or a storyline or a character’s journey that a PG-13 rating, or the tone, or the ratings we’ve been using up to this point has prevented us [from telling that story.]"

He added, "We haven’t been held back by it. If we ever are, then certainly there can be a discussion that can be had now that there’s other outlets like Star. But that just hasn’t been the case. We’ve told all the stories that we wanted to with the tonality and the rating we have now.”

Sounds like he is waiting to actually know what the story/storyline is before deciding. It sounds likely to be PG-13 but to act like it is set in stone is not accurate to me at least.
That'll drive these nerds crazy, a pg 13 deadpool movie