I’ll be in each of those outrage threads like

48d.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That'll drive these nerds crazy, a pg 13 deadpool movie
Yeah, they dodged that bullet but it seems they are welcoming disappointment by many if they do PG-13 with Blade. And me personally I'm not a huge Blade fan so his rating isn't a big deal to me but I can understand if you are passionate about the character really wanting it to be Rated R but let's wait for the actual rating to be upset.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not the kind of fight scenes I was expecting :gucci:
Tarantino%2BSWORD%2BFIGHT.gif
What's with painting all Black women with the same mentality. Yes, maybe some are more open to all types of diversity but some like strong Black male leads and putting them at the front. Look @ One Night in Miami not a hint of that type of thing and Regina King directed. This movie doesn't even have a director but people know how it's going to be.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah, they dodged that bullet but it seems they are welcoming disappointment by many if they do PG-13 with Blade. And me personally I'm not a huge Blade fan so his rating isn't a big deal to me but I can understand if you are passionate about the character really wanting it to be Rated R but let's wait for the actual rating to be upset.
I think theyll be fine. They can do a decent pg 13 vampire movie, remember Priest and Dracula untold?

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Not the kind of fight scenes I was expecting :gucci:
Tarantino%2BSWORD%2BFIGHT.gif

I can see those meetings now...
"So Mahersala you saw what Wesley looked like but we want to update the look to fit the new Blade so we're going to have you wear this. Its still black and sleek but this fits the story so much better

61QsBZ0dQ1L._AC_UL1200_.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I can see those meetings now...
"So Mahersala you saw what Wesley looked like but we want to update the look to fit the new Blade so we're going to have you wear this. Its still black and sleek but this fits the story so much better
can you spoiler this?:gucci:
I'm trying to have a normal comic book discussion and you got this huge gay dude plastered all over the screen.:dame: