NULL
:mjlol::mjlol: Ali is not on fire at the box office

He hasn’t even headlined a movie yet :russ:

fukk outta here
You don’t have to post those box office numbers I will :mjlit:

Moonlight...Oscar
Green Book...Oscar, Golden Globe
True Dectective...possible Emmy winner

As an actor he's on fire and is one off the best in the business.

Ali just did two Oscar movies. They don't bring in box office dollars like that but they grossed more than zero. He's starring in a Marvel movie so it's going to do numbers. Most of the marvel actors weren't doing huge box office numbers before they got with MCU.

Besides Expendables all of Wesley's recent movies were straight to video so there's no box office:mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I was thinking gary grey

I think he was supposed to do winter soldier but he he had other arrangements. Now would be nice to bring him in.
:scust:after that last men in black I'd rather see him focus on smaller films

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It doesn't really, but he needs to be in the movie, they owe him.

I'm confident they'll do right by him. If it wasn't about the overarching narritive of the MCU it would be a go, but casting him as Blade without somehow trying to retroactively fit at least the first two movies in the continuity is not worth the fan service.

Cast him as Blade's pops since they favor each other and have him be one of his first villians.

I really feel like Blade won't be showing up in many crossover movies at all so I don't think he'll be a part of the overarching narrative. The only movies he'd probably show up in is a Dr. Strange movie and maybe a Ghost Rider movie if they brought that back

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How are they doing him dirty when Wesley played Blade for 3 movies? This is a reboot under a totally different studio, set in a different universe. Casting him makes no sense.

Last time Wesley played Blade was 15 years ago and he's knocking on 60. He's no longer a box office draw. Mahershala just won two Oscars recently.

WESLEY LITERALLY SAVED MARVEL.

HE DESERVED TO BE IN THIS NEW UNIVERSE.
:devil:
:evil:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
If Keanu Reeves didn't have years of martial arts training prior to john wick, u think it would have turned out the same?

Please leave the movie talk to the pros.

Movie will be a dud

Lemme bookmark you for a later date. U gone learn
we don't even have to dive into film history

you can look at marvels track record alone

they made believable action.heroes out of plenty actors with no stain on the martial arts side of things

this ain't nothing but another day at the office for them ha

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
we don't even have to dive into film history

you can look at marvels track record alone

they made believable action.heroes out of plenty actors with no stain on the martial arts side of things

this ain't nothing but another day at the office for them ha

The last time blade went pg13 it was a Dud.

Wesley could sell a punch and didn't require alot of cuts to pull off action scenes.

Black panther had Chadwick training like he was about to make an action epic then, the actual hand to hand action in the film was weakness. Cgi black panther..... Hot trash.

Cottonmouth gonna need cgi 2.0 to sell anything.