Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The last time blade went pg13 it was a Dud.

Wesley could sell a punch and didn't require alot of cuts to pull off action scenes.

Black panther had Chadwick training like he was about to make an action epic then, the actual hand to hand action in the film was weakness. Cgi black panther..... Hot trash.

Cottonmouth gonna need cgi 2.0 to sell anything.
it's a marvel big budget comicbook movie not a thrifty martial arts flick ha

you are free to feel however you feel

the marvel brand gets money hate it or love it

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
The last time blade went pg13 it was a Dud.

Wesley could sell a punch and didn't require alot of cuts to pull off action scenes.

Blade Tragedy aka Blade Trinity was rated R it just went the pop-corn MTV crowd route. One of the reason's why Snipes had issues with the production and Studio.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
ha what¿*
MV5BMjI5Mjg1NDcyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjAxOTQ5MTI@._V1_.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Moonlight...Oscar
Green Book...Oscar, Golden Globe
True Dectective...possible Emmy winner

As an actor he's on fire and is one off the best in the business.

Ali just did two Oscar movies. They don't bring in box office dollars like that but they grossed more than zero. He's starring in a Marvel movie so it's going to do numbers. Most of the marvel actors weren't doing huge box office numbers before they got with MCU.

Besides Expendables all of Wesley's recent movies were straight to video so there's no box office:mjlol:
might be the goat rapper / actor

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Thought they'd go younger like Y'lan Noel or John Boyega but they don't have Oscars. As long as it's rated R and they don't waste him like they did with other great actors then I'm cool with this. :ehh:

Boyega would be a terrible Blade. Boyega looks like doofus.

He probably could've pulled off Bill Foster if it wasn't for what they did to that character in Ant-Man. It's a little late for Boyega to get in on it now. Patriot maybe :mjlol:

Hes only 56, and marvel is capping hard to get keanu Reeves in a movie who is 54. Wesley could have played it

I didn't know they were trying to bring in Keanu, they gotta get him in on a street level movie with guns and martial arts instead of one of the superpowered space ones.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
it's a marvel big budget comicbook movie not a thrifty martial arts flick ha

you are free to feel however you feel

the marvel brand gets money hate it or love it

We aren't talking about money

I'm comparing the potential this movie has to be as good as it's predecessors you damn casual.

Based on the actor. The initial impressions of this movies potential to match blade one or 2 is low.

No shyt it's gonna make money

Even blade Trinity recouped and it was still Trash

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
We aren't talking about money

I'm comparing the potential this movie has to be as good as it's predecessors you damn casual.

Based on the actor. The initial impressions of this movies potential to match blade one or 2 is low.

No shyt it's gonna make money

Even blade Trinity recouped and it was still Trash
that have all they need to make a good film marvels warchest of resources is world's beyond what it was back then

i understand the nostalgia

but i ain't finna hate on something before it even gets put out

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I really feel like Blade won't be showing up in many crossover movies at all so I don't think he'll be a part of the overarching narrative. The only movies he'd probably show up in is a Dr. Strange movie and maybe a Ghost Rider movie if they brought that back

Before Sony got desperate to crank out Spider-Man movies without Spider-Man, I was saying the best way to introduce Blade would be to have him run into Pete while going after Morbius. The director from Homecoming thought so as well.

Spider-Man_Morbius_Blade.jpg

Spider-Man_Blade.jpg

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Boyega would be a terrible Blade. Boyega looks like doofus.

He probably could've pulled off Bill Foster if it wasn't for what they did to that character in Ant-Man. It's a little late for Boyega to get in on it now. Patriot maybe :mjlol:

I didn't know they were trying to bring in Keanu, they gotta get him in on a street level movie with guns and martial arts instead of one of the superpowered space ones.

too old. and dont curse the character anymore than he has been