Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
& wes wasn't yoked up nothing extreme playing blade

the rakish streamlined build exaggerates the supernatural nature of his strength

he should be way stronger than his appearance suggests

tumblr_pn59vtS8nR1qgojgxo2_540.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
They think he played a gay character in Moonlight :mjlol:

People going full retard trying to play up some black masculinity angle like Wesley ain't do this:dame::
tumblr_muqryrtCZV1r3jqyco4_250.gif
I've seen the cat trailee I DID NOT NEED MY DAY TO GET WORSE. Negged

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Based on what? You have no numbers to back that up because his film career is practically non existent while Ali is on fire on the big and small screen. Don't need to post his box office numbers because all you need to know is they're greater than zero which is what Snipes is bringing in.

Why would you cast him when he's likely to be in his 60's when these movies wrap up? We know comic book movies are good for a trilogy or so and get rebooted/recast. We've had several Batmans and Spidermans but Wesley is the only one who can play Blade with a 15 year gap since the last movie:comeon:

There was zero chance of bringing him back so why you were expecting different is beyond me. This is business yet you're going off nostalgia and emotion.

:mjlol::mjlol: Ali is not on fire at the box office

He hasn’t even headlined a movie yet :russ:

fukk outta here
You don’t have to post those box office numbers I will :mjlit:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Mahershala Ali as an actor, i love the fact that we are getting Blade. Not sure if I can picture Mahershala fighting though, because when I think of motion picture Blade, Snipes did such an amazing job with them fighting choreographies that Mahershala's Blade will always be compared to his, and the bar is really high due to Snipes martial arts background.

as a fan I'd love if they threw Snipes in as Whistler. He deserves the nod and the check, i mean, he's partially responsible for the MCU being able to breakthrough because he proved that comic book properties were viable as box office successes

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Hes only 56, and marvel is capping hard to get keanu Reeves in a movie who is 54. Wesley could have played it

Reeves is one of the biggest actors right now and has had major box office success over the last couple years. Snipes will be 60 by the time this comes out and hasn't helmed a major or even noteworthy film since....2004. This isn't rocket science fellas.