Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
MCU - No country for Black Men

Lol even Mackie whole saga is folks telling him he can never he Capt
I have a particular problem with how much their making him struggle to "earn" the shield like Cap didn't hand it to him himself. A series telling him he isn't Cap and now a whole movie where he's stil being told he isn't Cap:mjpls:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I have a particular problem with how much their making him struggle to "earn" the shield like Cap didn't hand it to him himself. A series telling him he isn't Cap and now a whole movie where he's stil being told he isn't Cap:mjpls:

Yeah it's like what the fukk was the purpose of the show they did? Can we not move past this shyt?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
That’s Falcon’s fault in the tv show

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
MCU - No country for Black Men

Lol even Mackie whole saga is folks telling him he can never he Capt

After what we saw with Finn in star wars, #Recast gang told these naive mf'ers what Disney was gon do next if they felt empowered to kill off T'Challa, the GOAT black hero in comic history :francis:

Even disgraced former mcu tribal chief turned dceu ambassador @Bryan Danielson broke kayfabe on some wait guys.. im not sure this is good for business :whoa:

Now 2 years later, ppl surprised at how lame Sam (still) is, how de-fanged Fury is, how they (still) don't (never) cared about Rhodey, how they give zero shyts about Luke Cage returning, and now they gon get folks with another okie doke of bushing a Blade movie in favor of a send off movie 5 minute cameo of Wesley in Secret Wars before promptly bushing him too.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
After what we saw with Finn in star wars, #Recast gang told these naive mf'ers what Disney was gon do next if they felt empowered to kill off T'Challa, the GOAT black hero in comic history :francis:

Even disgraced former mcu tribal chief turned dceu ambassador @Bryan Danielson broke kayfabe on some wait guys.. im not sure this is good for business :whoa:

Now 2 years later, ppl surprised at how lame Sam (still) is, how de-fanged Fury is, how they (still) don't (never) cared about Rhodey, how they give zero shyts about Luke Cage returning, and now they gon get folks with another okie doke of bushing a Blade movie in favor of a send off movie 5 minute cameo of Wesley in Secret Wars before promptly bushing him too.

We finna get Secret Wars with no T'Challa.

BP2 Was literally just Black funerals and nikkas getting they ass best by Mexicans

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
just like in the comics they don’t seem to know how to move the iron man universe forward without Tony so they end up bringing him back. Ironic
I’m actually surprised they didn’t go with the Tony hologram route

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

That was his entire initial series in the comics too. I haven't read the newer series though. But in real life, it'd be the same way.

If this movie gets canceled they’ll either
  • Announce a Snipes send off movie
Or
  • Announce that Blade will appear in a future movie/show. (Secret Wars, Midnight Sons, or both)
I'd bet they're just gonna go ahead with the Midnight Sons, then branch off with the best received character. It won't take much to morph the allegedly team-up flick into an ensemble.

But one of the things they should go back to is the scrapped New Warriors project, and just make it a movie. Bring Night Thrasher to the mainstream. And they still have Tyrone Johnson out there, and the bul is still young.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Come on breh:mjlol: why do nikkas continue to act brand new about these things?

They tried to include a daughter now for the same reason marvel has shoehorned a female replacement in all their recent projects
@Dwayne_Taylor @CHICAGO @Vandelay

its actually yall who are actin brand new

not one female character was made up, they all been around 20 or more years