Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Bro i want wesley blade fukk this other dude

This is the last chance for them all. Hugh. Wes. Toby, etc. with secret wars coming they need to lean into the whole universe. Wolverine/deadpool showed it will work.

They cant intro characters now. Its too late.

They need a fresh mcu with ALL fresh faces

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Y'all can't see the jedi mind trick they pulling on you.

If Wesley comes back it will be as a send off, and the initial script of them wanting to make him a minor role to his daughter in the movie will take center stage as opposed to Blade.

Same script y'all hated you are also inadvertently championing.

:mjlol:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

If Wesley comes back it will be as a send off, and the initial script of them wanting to make him a minor role to his daughter in the movie will take center stage as opposed to Blade.

All this Blade daughter stuff is just rumors. blades daughter not even popping like that to even justify putting her in a movie

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:yeshrug:Yup Blade gets offed and his daughter takes his place. It is what it is tho, that seems to be the route. They were always heading regardless who played Blade. Remember bruh was going to play 4th fiddle in his own movie.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Money talks too and Ryan will likely make this happen.

Never imagined them patching things up after the Blade 3 fiasco.

I POSTED AN OLD ARTICLE FROM YRS
AGO EARLIER IN THE THREAD
WHERE RYAN SAID THEY DIDNT REALLY
HAVE ISSUES AND THE BEEF
WAS OVER BLOWN.

EVEN IF THIS IS TRUE ..
SENDING THE OG BLADE OFF
IN HIS 4TH MOVIE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE
THAN SENDING A BRAND NEW BLADE OFF
IN HIS FIRST MOVIE...

:devil:
:evil:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
All this Blade daughter stuff is just rumors. blades daughter not even popping like that to even justify putting her in a movie
He was always getting a team-up flick, so whether it be his daughter or Midnight Sons...that was always the plan. But he wasn't spearheading a new franchise as a soloist, and was probably only going to have 1 solo flick at best. The clock was always ticking. And Bloodline was created in the comics for this sole reason...as a warm up. They originally had a plan for his daughter, and her name was Fallon Gray, but that was a decade ago and the character was scrapped. They started on Bloodline once it was "confirmed" the movie was going to do it.

I do believe Marvel is going to fast track the Blade movie with Wesley now. They don't have anything else in the works, but it will still be a 1-off...and still a team-up. They have to get new characters out there quickly.

Their best bet would be to offer Mahershala another character. I'd say give him Blue Marvel or Meteor Man, if they have the movie rights. Hell, if not for the old Star Trek stereotype of black actors, they could give him Beta Ray Bill...or even Thunderball.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
if its rumors its rumors that are likely true, because they literally did the same thing for the last two blade projects.

Blade Trinity: they split the focus between Blade and the Ryan Reynolds and Jessica Biel

Blade The Tv Series with Sticky Fingaz: They hired a Kristen Stewart from Twilight lookalike and spent the whole season developing her character while blade was supporting.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Y'all do this shyt on purpose I swear:mjlol:

Ironheart, Kate Bishop, She Hulk, Echo, Shuri Black Panther weren't poppin like that either and that didn't stop anything
At least with BP he passed on and had his own solo. Hulk at least had several movies before he turned into a goofball. shyt blade ain't even show out in his own shyt. If they go this direction for a character thats been in a limited series and some cameos would be :deadrose: