Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
let's get that Blade logan old man send off flick then do the Ali joint why can't we have both? and it buys time for a proper rebuild since they are not ready

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
@Dwayne_Taylor @CHICAGO @Vandelay

its actually yall who are actin brand new

not one female character was made up, they all been around 20 or more years
Where'd I say a female character was made up?

I'm hard on Marvel, but I actually been pretty consistent with my critiques.

I said 5 years ago Mahershala wasn't it, and I asked in another thread why were they seemingly nerfing Blade for the female characters around him. If they do that, they were going to fukk up the movie.

If you're trying to insinuate I have an issue with female characters, that's cap too.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Where'd I say a female character was made up?

I'm hard on Marvel, but I actually been pretty consistent with my critiques.

I said 5 years ago Mahershala wasn't it, and I asked in another thread why were they seemingly nerfing Blade for the female characters around him. If they do that, they were going to fukk up the movie.

If you're trying to insinuate I have an issue with female characters, that's cap too.

apologies if i tagged you incorrectly i tagged everyone who dapped said quote

if you did dap that quote then what i wrote applies.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Yall really think they'll do two Blade movies when they were reluctant to do one Black Panther movie, got rid of T'Challa as soon as they could, and been jerking Don Cheadle around with Amor wars since IM2 ? Lol.

They're canceling Ali's Blade and bringing on Weasley so they can kill of Blade and bring on bloodline (his daughter) .

At this point if you get a Blade movie other than Weasley", it will be Blade in title only and really either a midnight sons movie or a bloodline movie.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Bro’s a weirdo but he’s telling the truth.

"Take a John Wick movie. Give mobsters fangs. Swap Keanu for Ali, hand him a sword, not a daughter who makes him fret over swinging the hero’s name. Wick cost 20 mill to make. Add 10 mill for vampire/Darkhold magic VFX, you have 30-40 mill Marvel movie."

"Studio’s broken. I wrote 3 drafts and a dozen outlines in 3 impossible months, my fav was a “The Raid”-style treatment where Blade finds himself defending a rundown tenement of humans from Varney’s vamp hordes until daylight. Took place over one night Blade learns from tenant Jericho Drumm that Varney’s attacking b/c the female tenant who Blade sorta fancies has been magically impregnated with Lilith by tenants who’re secretly Darkhold Cultists. Think 30 Days of Night meets Rosemary’s Baby."

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent