Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don’t see marvel ever green lighting another solo Blade movie again. After this Snipes send off bruh gotta be in team movies only.

To me i rather just have a rated r horror action movie series that just comes out every 2 years with a mix of the darker characters

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And I don’t think he’s directed anything since then. That film caused everyone to quit the game.

Still crazy he made Blade as his first major picture

He could have been up there with Liman, Kosinki, etc

Blade should have opened massive doors, but LOEG killed it all

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
If ninjaz really think this is going to be ANYTHING like the last Blade, they're in for a world of hurt. I'mma let y'all know it right now: men are going to be borderline incompetent, boss girl moments, :dame: scenes and a white savior moment, for ol' time sakes.
But but but Weasley will be in it tho !!!

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I think wesley snipes deserves his proper sendoff after how they did him with blade 3 and demonized him.. shyt kinda derailed his career too and then marvel movies took off on the back of blade while he never got the proper recognition for making it possible for x men and spiderman to get green lit which then led to the MCU, ryan reynolds gained a lot of respect from me with the way hes been going to bat too because the narrative for the past 20 years was they had beef and wesley bullied him and was difficult to work with without giving proper context to the whole situation

mahershala better off trying to get luke cage rebooted so he can reprise his role as cottonmouth, shoulda checked in with the OG before he jumped out the window to lobby for blade to begin with :ufdup:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I think wesley snipes deserves his proper sendoff after how they did him with blade 3 and demonized him.. shyt kinda derailed his career too and then marvel movies took off on the back of blade while he never got the proper recognition for making it possible for x men and spiderman to get green lit which then led to the MCU, ryan reynolds gained a lot of respect from me with the way hes been going to bat too because the narrative for the past 20 years was they had beef and wesley bullied him and was difficult to work with without giving proper context to the whole situation

mahershala better off trying to get luke cage rebooted so he can reprise his role as cottonmouth, shoulda checked in with the OG before he jumped out the window to lobby for blade to begin with :ufdup:
Ali didn’t do anything wrong lol. There’s plenty of bruhs that could play Blade. Blame marvel for feeding bruh bs scripts. We’re lucky he didn’t fold and released a shytty movie.