Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
He prolly tries to avoid Ali every chance he gets :laff:

images
If you're going to ignore someone, you have to do it the Ron Swanson way.

giphy.gif

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
taking so long cause they originally want to put trans gay and women to forefront of the movie and have blade be an afterthought.

the reports and leaks are just to test if the fanbase will still go see it and spend money.

thats why i tell people stop paying attention, watching , reviewing their product and watch them act like they got some sense real quick.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
taking so long cause they originally want to put trans gay and women to forefront of the movie and have blade be an afterthought.

the reports and leaks are just to test if the fanbase will still go see it and spend money.

thats why i tell people stop paying attention, watching , reveiwing their product and watch them act like they got some sense real quick.
Y'all sound like those dumb ass whiny white culture warriors with this paranoid bullshyt.

The film is taking so long because Disney never had any real intention on making it in the first place. It's like when DC announced a stand alone Cyborg movie. They were riding high and just announcing shyt w/o any real structure in place. And now they're scrambling. If Ali wasn't attached to the project, it would have been canceled.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be honest,are any of yall still even hyped for this movie? For me its one of those projects youve heard about and read about for so long,that you feel youve already seen it:mjlol:

Give me a whole new cast,new concept,new script and scrap this thing imo. It already had a hill to climb living up to the original Blade,but now youve made us wait this long? You have an even bigger hill to climb,one covered in ice actually:lolbron: