Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Another franchise reboot. The third Blame film was already so bad that you don't need to make more of these to fukk up their franchise.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard: Start filmin this summer:pacspit::dahell::aicmon:

The fact this shxt hasn’t been skrapped or kompleted by this point is just:gucci::martin::what::stopitslime:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I know its probably been posted on here already, but Ali is 50 years old. Wesley Snipes was 42 at Blade Trinity's release. Who the fuq green lit this?
:what:

Ali went to Marvel, and Feige was only concerned about the bragging rights of having a 2-time Oscar winner wanting to do the project.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Y'all sound like those dumb ass whiny white culture warriors with this paranoid bullshyt.

The film is taking so long because Disney never had any real intention on making it in the first place. It's like when DC announced a stand alone Cyborg movie. They were riding high and just announcing shyt w/o any real structure in place. And now they're scrambling. If Ali wasn't attached to the project, it would have been canceled.
They had plans on making it. But also had to reschedule everything due to movies they had being ass.

And kang being thrown away and pretty much having to start from ground zero.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes I think about what if Feige told Ali nah on Blade. However, instead sold him on being the next Thanos of the MCU (Kang).

Would be in a much better spot right now.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Yeah more and more Fiege comes off like an idiot and we should be thanking the Russo Bros
This.

It's why I'm not convinced the Russo Brothers don't want to come back. It could easily be that marvel doesn't want them back, since marvel is doing a different type of movie now