Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I still don't think this movie is being made as is...but I called it 3 years ago.

I think the next iteration is the Midnight Son's/Daughters/MI13 Team-up flick. His daughter hasn't really gotten the push or feedback in the comics. She's an okay character so far though. But they also have Moon Knight, Werewolf, Black Knight, Elsa & 2 GRs that are just there...that they'll prob do something with as one.

The problem is you know they don't want to go too dark with it. They still need to sell it to a wider audience...and it won't make the R-cut
my thing if they keep the budget lean and go in on the horror they can pull a Joker type situation imo

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

SNIPES OR ALI?

:devil:
:evil:

:hubie: The rumor says it’s unknown if it’s Snipes or Ali. It should be Snipes based on Deadpool 3 story supposedly having a lot of camos. From old Marvel and Fox movies that came before the mcu. But Snipes history with Halle Berry, and bad blood with Reynolds. Probably going to fukk up Snipe’s chances of returning. That’s if the rumors are even true lol knowing Reynolds. It’s probably just going to be some corny joke about Blade Trinity.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I wonder who the 3rd female is

I’m sure one of them is blades daughter and the other is Dracula’s daughter, lilith

Female 3 = Blade’s babymama.

Since the movie was about “life lessons” it most likely would have been on some raising a daughter who also happens to be a vampire as a single mother and the struggles that come with it:francis:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
They couldve shot a Blade 4 with Wesley then did a reboot within this 5 year stretch:mjlol:.

That rumor about Blade with a daughter was probably true. Blade getting bossed around by his daughter and baby mama in the film:pachaha:
I said this.

By the time this movie comes out Ali will be almost as old as Wesley was when the reboot was announced.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
After watching Pearl again....a lot of what people said is right. Mia Goth is waaaaaay to talented to be in sum Marvel garbage

That girl can ACT

Marvel doesn't really deserve that level of acting

Well there’s nothing you can do about it :mjlit:

It’s happening and they getting Denzel and Leo next:lolbron:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie:Just rumors…they’re saying blade is in Deadpool 3 lol.

SNIPES OR ALI?

:devil:
:evil:

:hubie: The rumor says it’s unknown if it’s Snipes or Ali. It should be Snipes based on Deadpool 3 story supposedly having a lot of camos. From old Marvel and Fox movies that came before the mcu. But Snipes history with Halle Berry, and bad blood with Reynolds. Probably going to fukk up Snipe’s chances of returning. That’s if the rumors are even true lol knowing Reynolds. It’s probably just going to be some corny joke about Blade Trinity.

deadpool being in 'jam' and doing the always "bet on black" line snipe blade jumps out putting in classic blade work:ohlawd:

Blassic off that scene alone:wow: