Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean it just feels more and more like they're doing more box ticking than making movies. Call it "locker rooming" but you have to check off gay, strong woman, this and that, etc.

And then that leads to shytty movies that are jumbled messes. Like we've been saying all this time. How is it that they make this shyt so damned complicated. How do you fukk up a movie that was done right 25 years ago?
Truth be told, we (if you are black) are part of the box ticking. But that's just how Marvel currently is in general.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
That pitch had to be crazy.

Writer: So, after your daughter Willow, beats you in her first sparring session, with no prior training of any kind, you tell her, "I didn't know girls could fight". Willow responds, "Wow, it's giving misogny" Her gay biracial roommate Derrick tells you, "Ok boomer, sounds like someone wants to get canceled. No one can touch my girl, PERIODT." You say "What does any of that mean? with a confused face" Derrick responds, "Don't worry about it. You came off with the all black leather and sunglasses giving off rizz, but you're just like every other man. Don't get mad because Willow understood the assignment. Hey Siri, play our theme song." Then they start twerking as we go to the next scene.

And at this point, we're thinking of having Cardi B and Sexxy Redd do a collab that would play in the background since they're both bloods. Get it, they're both bloods:bryan:

Ali:

qbx9n22h2u6a1.gif

You throw in a fat & sassy female character to rant about body positivity and you could sell this to Disney :leon:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:picard:Movie got Feige yelling at executives something they say he normally doesn’t do lol. :ehh:Seems like Marvel is taking Blade seriously.