Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why do studios still think that movies made by committee work out. They don't. Most films made by people in a flipping test lab suck and fall flat. I just don't understand this being a difficult thing to do.
Most blockbusters are made by committee. They have multiple writers, 2nd Unit directors and accomplished movie producers that assist.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

"narrative led by women and filled with life lessons. Blade was relegated to the fourth lead"

:why:

I expected the women thing and not being the main lead when his daughter was being talked about.. but life lessons.. whut :skip:

Yeah go all the way back to the drawing board on this. And I don't think Blade needs a 100+ mill budget. Do on location shooting and keep the cgi shyt to a minimal. Good practical effects with tight action scenes. And R-rated

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do studios still think that movies made by committee work out. They don't. Most films made by people in a flipping test lab suck and fall flat. I just don't understand this being a difficult thing to do.
That's how MCU movies are made. They all need to follow a formula and appeal to everyone

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It's time to be honest becuz enough is enough

The MCU has just as many wack movies as it has good movies, if not more
Yeah ppl let it slide tho because it was all building up to Infinity War/End Game..

but with these movies not building up to anything anymore...and not enough good to balance out the mid.. problems abound

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
That's how MCU movies are made. They all need to follow a formula and appeal to everyone
I mean it just feels more and more like they're doing more box ticking than making movies. Call it "locker rooming" but you have to check off gay, strong woman, this and that, etc.

And then that leads to shytty movies that are jumbled messes. Like we've been saying all this time. How is it that they make this shyt so damned complicated. How do you fukk up a movie that was done right 25 years ago?