Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This dude is gonna be like 50 if this shyt ever comes out, just cast someone else and start over.
Denzel is 68 and just put out a very good action flick
You “nikkas” stay letting your digital blackface slip when it comes to older black male and black female actors doing action movies
While bigging up “others” that are up in age still doing action flicks :mjpls:
I said what I said
Hope you get them daps you were seeking tho:unimpressed::mjpls:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
You “nikkas” stay letting your digital blackface slip when it comes to older black male and black female actors doing action movies
I said what I said
:mjlol: Brehs would watch 60 year old cacs. Play characters they made popular in the 80s. But have a problem when black actors do it. But at this point they really should pack up this project.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I said what I said
Sorry you hit 50 dude, but there are plenty of young actors that could carry this franchise for years.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I said what I said
Blade is incredibly powerful and supernatural Ali has no combat history like Westley did. That's why I'm hesitant as well it could work with someone who's had prior experience and their own stunteam. I don't trust Disney with this one I'm sorry I need serious proof:francis:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Keanu Reeves is 59 JW4 didn’t bomb.
That's also his franchise and the point was that Wick retired.

Blade is a brand new series and the way Marvel works they gonna want sever movies and cameos, if they are going with someone else why the fukk use another middle aged man?

You age insecured nikkas are making no sense.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The idea that Blade is the same as John Wick or Ethan Hunt is funny to me. It's not the same at all and here's why: Blade is a martial artist and all around tough guy character who fukks people up, he's muscular and fit.

It's hard for a 50 or 60-year old to get jacked and stay jacked and be menacing. Not saying it can't happen but it's hard. Ethan Hunt is special agent who relies on skillful driving, tactics and weapons only. John Wick is just good with the tool.