Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It's not missed at all. Nobody coming to see Spider-Man wants a sweaty Peter and MJ knock boot scene
I dunno dawg. MJ getting smutted out and getting the wrong web in her eye would be kinda hilarious.....😑
web-head-spiderman.gif

On second thought, that's kinda fụcked up.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
A lot of dumb shyt in 3 but it has good bones. The rivalry and respect between Blade and Dracula is probably the best part, whole movie shoulda just been about a back forth between them "The thirst always wins". I like the ending too and the little narration Ryan Reynolds has at the end "And everyone knows the war never ends." Also that RZA fatal track i like lol

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ali should be Bishop in X-Men at this point.

And get Trevontae Rhodes or Aldis Hodge as Blade.

Bishop is a bit boring. I think they should keep him as Omar Sy from the FOX verse.

When did Marvel decide to just make Bishop black? :laugh: I think at some point the writers and artists forgot he was Australian Aboriginal

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
When did Marvel decide to just make Bishop black? :laugh: I think at some point the writers and artists forgot he was Australian Aboriginal
Yea he's Polynesian or some shıt. A nıgga walking around with a gun and a jheri curl that can absorb blast and redirect energy is trash.

He'd be the weakest mutant next to jubilee and a disgrace.

If they're gonna race change anyone for realism, make Gambit - a biracial creole nıgga and make Wolverine - a Native (Indian) - Canadian.