Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
pass,

Wesley Snipes blade >>>>>Sticky Fingas blade.

TV show would be trash. again

That's why I said 'only'. Cause that's just a sliver of a chance. This bad boy is DONE.

25th anniversary of the original recently hit and that bad boy still holds up ridiculously well. What a classic.

Still remember sitting in the theater when it dropped in 98. That club scene hit and I was like :banderas:

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only way to salvage this bytch

Can't see that working.

Lionsgate tried to do that with the Divergent series after the third movie flopped, and the cast was like, ":whoa:. We didn't sign up to do a TV show."

profound

technique
Daps
That's why I said 'only'. Cause that's just a sliver of a chance. This bad boy is DONE.

25th anniversary of the original recently hit and that bad boy still holds up ridiculously well. What a classic.

Still remember sitting in the theater when it dropped in 98. That club scene hit and I was like :banderas:

:bow:

My favorite movie in theaters. My mom said she would take me but I couldn’t wait so I snuck in myself, first movie I ever snuck into (fire exits). A few days later she gave me money and we bought tickets for The Parent Trap and saw Blade all over again. Wasn’t the last time either, but the only movie I ever saw multiples times in theatre.