Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 year old man with no martial arts training trying to fill Wesley Snipes shoes. This movie is about to be ass
Can it be any worse than that show with Sticky Fingers as Blade? Hopefully not but I’m not expecting anything close to what we got with the og

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Mahershala Ali looks like he would make a dope Blade. Age doesn’t matter when you still got. Old ass white men doing action movies too. I‘m a fan of Snipes but it’s obvious bruh been blackballed. And he’s not the only black man that can play the character. But it’s also obvious Feige doesn’t want to make this movie. Mahershala Ali should just end this project, and collab with the John Wick director. And make his own horror action franchise.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:yeshrug: Mahershala Ali looks like he would make a dope Blade. Age doesn’t matter when you still got. Old ass white men doing action movies too. I‘m a fan of Snipes but it’s obvious bruh been blackballed. And he’s not the only black man that can play the character. But it’s also obvious Feige doesn’t want to make this movie. Mahershala Ali should just end this project, and collab with the John Wick director. And make his own horror action franchise.
Bruh stop this nonsense

How many white men have become an action based superhero using martial arts and whatnot in their 50s???
Like why don't u want to see a Blade in his physical prime :what:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Bruh stop this nonsense

How many white men have become an action based superhero using martial arts and whatnot in their 50s???
Like why don't u want to see a Blade in his physical prime :what:
:mjtf: When have Mahershala Ali half assed a role? Bruh came to Feige with the idea for a Blade movie. And seems very passionate about it too. Dude is still in shape, and is a great actor. Like I said old ass white men are still doing action movies. Why can’t he do them too?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:mjtf: When have Mahershala Ali half assed a role? Bruh came to Feige with the idea for a Blade movie. And seems very passionate about it too. Dude is still in shape, and is a great actor. Like I said old ass white men are still doing action movies. Why can’t he do them too?
I like how u dodged my question, thanks for proving my point lol