Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They were about to give us some mid :dead:
Marvel can’t give us lesser movie’s of characters who’ve had iconic films….I’m glad they put it on pause

Yea

This was one of them projects Co-MarvelSet General @Neo The Resurrected ONE was overseeing.

And when he turned his draft over to General Manager @humminbird to review, he was like “na, you gotta come better B. You been lacking”

So good job keeping the shop in order HB. This phase been moving smoothly since you took over

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Sam Esmail from Mr Robot would be great choice if you want a cool visual look. He’s got a movie with Mahershala coming out soon too.
I’ve been hoping Hiro Murai would get an opportunity to direct for the big screen. His work on Atlanta, Barry, and Station 11 stood out to me. Always make sure to remind myself to catch any episode he directs cause his track record is on point. Whether it’s Blade or any other MCU-property feature film, I’d gladly welcome it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’ve been hoping Hiro Murai would get an opportunity to shine on the big screen. Always make sure to note in my mental to catch any episode he directs.

Militant Coli wants black directors to direct black movies:mjpls:

You and him better hope that an opportunity comes with a Shang Chi sequel or Awkwafina gets a spin off :mjpls::mjgrin:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I’ve been hoping Hiro Murai would get an opportunity to direct for the big screen. His work on Atlanta, Barry, and Station 11 stood out to me. Always make sure to remind myself to catch any episode he directs cause his track record is on point. Whether it’s Blade or any other MCU-property feature film, I’d gladly welcome it.
:ohhh::wow: