MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Starting to burn out with this already

The game has an interesting dynamic (i hesitate to call it a problem) where you're incented to climb the ladder for rewards but the best way to do that is to get cubes. And the best way to get cubes is to win AND snap. Which means you're going to snap and lose a lot too. At a certain point it becomes VERY hard to progress. So people go online and find the most efficient deck to win. Then the devs nerf that deck and the whole process repeats. There's no incentive to play a deck you like just for fun because you're going to get snapped on and constantly retreating or losing isn't fun.

Yea. The constant meta changing and nerfing got me jaded. And wheres the support for move decks?

:mjlol: If I come across a move deck I snap immediately.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Sandman now a 5/3, enchantress now a 5/5, I think.

and yeah, the game was solid until like 2 seasons ago. Now its like the devs both doing too much AND too little.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
High level decks >>>>> skill in this game.

I’m almost Pool 3 complete and I have some pretty good series 4 cards like Darkhawk. I switched to a rocks and hawks deck and this shyt is like playing on easy mode compared to the grind I had playing my discard deck.

I climbed hella levels with this deck

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
High level decks >>>>> skill in this game.

I’m almost Pool 3 complete and I have some pretty good series 4 cards like Darkhawk. I switched to a rocks and hawks deck and this shyt is like playing on easy mode compared to the grind I had playing my discard deck.

I climbed hella levels with this deck

yeah, folks constantly asking about my cube/climb rate, this is the reason frfr

if you're missing key cards to complete high level decks (or even high level for your collection level), youre gonna get washed.

edit: especially when your opponents constantly have perfect tempo curves.

Imagine playing a destroy package.... but all your opponents have venom and/or knull and you don't. God forbid they realize how well Zola fits in that shell.

It's actually why Sera Control/Doomwave are such popular decks. Theyre the most versatile series 3 decks, with the only real variations being if you snagged some battlepasses (sandman did fit here, until the nerf.)

Even though I'm making gains cube wise, I really just focus on missions and enjoying the game.

Last edited:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
So i went ahead and bought thanos and bruh hes so much fun :russ:
Basically doing thanos lockjaw wave death fukkery. Stones are :banderas:

Anyone else copped this season pass?
:salute:

Thanos was my best pick up. So many archetypes it can support (move, Mr Neg, ongoing etc)

I tried a lot of decks but I keep coming back to Thanos.

I’m keeping an eye on this battle pass to make sure it’s not gonna be a Kitty Pryde repeat .