MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
They ruined Shuri & Leech with the new update.
:snoop:

I didn't/don't understand the leech hate. I bet a lotta folks crying about leech actually HAVE leech, they just hate losing.

Shuri, you really just lose being able to safely Zola a Shuri'd card.

edit: and you BEGGING to get shang'ed :pachaha:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I didn't/don't understand the leech hate. I bet a lotta folks crying about leech actually HAVE leech, they just hate losing.

Shuri, you really just lose being able to safely Zola a Shuri'd card.

edit: and you BEGGING to get shang'ed :pachaha:
I have Leech in several of my decks, and I like playing him early. Having to wait until round 6 for his power to activate is a bad change, IMO.
I use Shuri a lot, too. As long as the card you play after Shuri is a 4 power or less, then Shang Chi is a non factor.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I have Leech in several of my decks, and I like playing him early. Having to wait until round 6 for his power to activate is a bad change, IMO.
I use Shuri a lot, too. As long as the card you play after Shuri is a 4 power or less, then Shang Chi is a non factor.

that's the shuri workaround. there's still tons of options to use her. Folks aren't gonna explore them early on tho

Gorr when it drops is gonna be the new leech. (destroy all 6 cost cards no matter where they are. Hand, deck, board, it don't matter)

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Leech was a problem because pulling him early (lockjaw,wave,electro,psylok) completely destroyed your opponents hand. It was just like early leader and more of a problem than Shuri in my opinion. Also leech is a pool 2 card so he shouldn't be so disruptive, it makes since he has a on board effect like daredevil. Shuri can still be viable just gotta be creative.

Let's see how the meta adjusts

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Leech was a problem because pulling him early (lockjaw,wave,electro,psylok) completely destroyed your opponents hand. It was just like early leader and more of a problem than Shuri in my opinion. Also leech is a pool 2 card so he shouldn't be so disruptive, it makes since he has a on board effect like daredevil. Shuri can still be viable just gotta be creative.

Let's see how the meta adjusts
That was the point. I want to finish games quickly, and climb the ranks in the shortest time possible. Playing Leech early can garner some easy retreat victories.