MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So i went ahead and bought thanos and bruh hes so much fun :russ:
Basically doing thanos lockjaw wave death fukkery. Stones are :banderas:

Anyone else copped this season pass?

Copped the season pass, havent had a chance to play really.

I had been thinking about grabbing Valkyrie this month cause it seems like a fun card to play (Luke cage in a lane with 2 other cards, Valkyrie on 5 on opponent's strongest lane, Zola on valkyrie. Plus Cerebro 3 fukkery)

but Im thinking of nabbing Venom instead since it's the only Destroy/Death card I don't have (outside of galactus)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Copped the season pass, havent had a chance to play really.

I had been thinking about grabbing Valkyrie this month cause it seems like a fun card to play (Luke cage in a lane with 2 other cards, Valkyrie on 5 on opponent's strongest lane, Zola on valkyrie. Plus Cerebro 3 fukkery)

but Im thinking of nabbing Venom instead since it's the only Destroy/Death card I don't have (outside of galactus)

:russ: Welp I guess its decided

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Got the season pass but haven't really had time to play lately. Think I'm targeting Doom with my free pick.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Need your help brehs. This is my 1st season so still new. Can I only claim one free card per season or can I claim one every time it refreshes? Are they randomized or does everyone get the same cards to choose from?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Need your help brehs. This is my 1st season so still new. Can I only claim one free card per season or can I claim one every time it refreshes? Are they randomized or does everyone get the same cards to choose from?
You can only claim one free series 3 card per season (monthly). They change every 8 hrs. It sucks because you could have bought a series 3 card for a thousand tokens before but that all changed last season.

What's your play style? The meta always changes. Just make sure u choose your free series 3 card wisely. Research on Google on which is top tier cards and if they fit your play style. I recommend Dr doom for his versatility.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Doom is awesome. It'll be between black panther, magneto or Colleen wing.
I literally have all those cards and only fukk with panther lol. I gotta start using Magneto more honestly.
1 per season like everyone else mentioned. They're random and refresh every 8 hrs. Since you just started you should target a series 3 card that you can build your archetype around.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Also grabbed Surfer out the shop.

Immediately was like "why did I do that? :mjcry:"

Surfer is a good card still imo. Just not broken. The funniest thing about all these cards is it comes down to play style. I unlocked Shuri hella early and was like :unimpressed: because I don't like that play style. I've still never played a single game with her.

Almost the same thing with Patriot. I only played him during that hot location that rewarded cards with no abilities a week ago. But it took forever for me to get Colleen Wing and Ghost Rider. I was like :ohlawd: when I could finally play a good discard deck.

Nowadays I'm on the Rocks and Hawk wave.

My favorite deck to play is Mr. Negative + Sera but the win rate isn't high enough for me to stick with it.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Got black panther for the freebie and pulled bast from cache :ehh:

Also, darkhawk, knull and silver surfer dropping to series 3 later this month. So if y'all wanna wait to use your freebie for em you can. I also heard if you pin them in the token shop at 3000 tokens, when they drop to series 3, they'll be able to be purchased for 1000 tokens when pinned. So you could get 2 cards from those drops.

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Surfer is a good card still imo. Just not broken. The funniest thing about all these cards is it comes down to play style. I unlocked Shuri hella early and was like because I don't like that play style. I've still never played a single game with her.

Almost the same thing with Patriot. I only played him during that hot location that rewarded cards with no abilities a week ago. But it took forever for me to get Colleen Wing and Ghost Rider. I was like :ohlawd: when I could finally play a good discard deck.

Nowadays I'm on the Rocks and Hawk wave.

My favorite deck to play is Mr. Negative + Sera but the win rate isn't high enough for me to stick with it.

:russ: I'm the opposite. I got decks with high winrate, but it can get boring. :unimpressed:

But when I'm experimenting for fun and my cerebro 5 deck hemmoraging cubes I be ready to delete the game :mjcry: