Marvel Reaction / Breakdown Channel, New Rockstars, Breaks Down Easter Eggs In “Not Like Us”

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows

Never seen anything like this before. Wouldn’t expect a channel like this to spend any time on a song, let alone a diss record.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I normally don’t fukk with New Rockstars, because the hosts are so fukking over the top corny, but she did a great job, and I learned that Rubin sent paintings out as invites to the white party this year, so that explains the painting pointed towards the wall, and further proves Kenny is a fukking strategic monster! I’m glad I watched it!

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I normally don’t fukk with New Rockstars, because the hosts are so fukking over the top corny, but she did a great job, and I learned that Rubin sent paintings out as invites to the white party this year, so that explains the painting pointed towards the wall, and further proves Kenny is a fukking strategic monster! I’m glad I watched it!
I mess with the channel. True they are corny but it’s kinda what I expect from a channel like that. They always do a pretty good thorough job on their breakdowns.