Marvel President Says Fans Want Black Panther And Captain Marvel

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
After Black Panther and marvel phase 4/5 im done with movies point blank period. At least im going to try. I despise so much about the industry..
They have me because of my childhood exploits but as an adult my mind is telling me to stay completely away from this demonic industry.
Was feeling that way until Dr strange pulled me back in then this year happened with the both Netflix shows being trash, I completely avoided guardians and was now blindsided by the release if Thor..

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Was feeling that way until Dr strange pulled me back in then this year happened with the both Netflix shows being trash, I completely avoided guardians and was now blindsided by the release if Thor..

Cant blame you. I think Dr Strange,BvS,SS and Civil War were the only movies i paid money to watch last year. i wont even pretend like im not going to see ragnorok AND Infinity war AND BP and any BP sequels. I dont have that kind of will power....but a change has to be made. Enough is enough. I have morals. Im better than this. i wont support it.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Cant blame you. I think Dr Strange,BvS,SS and Civil War were the only movies i paid money to watch last year. i wont even pretend like im not going to see ragnorok AND Infinity war AND BP and any BP sequels. I dont have that kind of will power....but a change has to be made. Enough is enough. I have morals. Im better than this. i wont support it.
It all hinges on infinity war with me if it's as minimalistic as civil war was:francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Please point to where I wrote it was never going to happen? I think the post states my anger with feige prehearsed answers/delay tactics. :why: would I be mad when in 4 months I will see one of my favorite superheroes..

Oh wow, you're going to be that guy? :ohhh:

So even though basic reading comprehension and inference makes it perfectly clear what you're saying, because you didn't explicitly state it word for word, you're going to duck it. :mjlol:

They never teach you to "read between the lines" in remedial English? :mjgrin:

Must have been hell doing a book report on the meaning of a story since the author rarely explicitly states it word for word. :mjcry:

I'm sorry you grew up in an environment where no one taught you how to own up to your mistakes. It's so sad watching you struggle with such a basic concept. :sadcam:

I'm sure that when you're released from this Izanagi, you'll be a better person. Maybe even escape the Red Sea. :blessed:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Oh wow, you're going to be that guy? :ohhh:

So even though basic reading comprehension and inference makes it perfectly clear what you're saying, because you didn't explicitly state it word for word, you're going to duck it. :mjlol:

They never teach you to "read between the lines" in remedial English? :mjgrin:

Must have been hell doing a book report on the meaning of a story since the author rarely explicitly states it word for word. :mjcry:

I'm sorry you grew up in an environment where no one taught you how to own up to your mistakes. It's so sad watching you struggle with such a basic concept. :sadcam:

I'm sure that when you're released from this Izanagi, you'll be a better person. Maybe even escape the Red Sea. :blessed:
You typed all that just to make this point? :dame:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Do we really wanna open that door to discuss “characters pushed down our throats no one asked for”?

Cuz there are about 5-10 franchises I can name right now that y’all ain’t complaining about but I know for a fact y’all don’t want.

And then there are the cases where something drops that you didn’t ask for that you end up loving ala John Wick.

Moving along..... I’d atleast like to see a few trailers before I dislike something. I mean ain’t that normally how it goes?

Martha

Daps
After Black Panther and marvel phase 4/5 im done with movies point blank period. At least im going to try. I despise so much about the industry..
They have me because of my childhood exploits but as an adult my mind is telling me to stay completely away from this demonic industry.
What's so bad about the industry ?