Marvel President Says Fans Want Black Panther And Captain Marvel

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That captian marvel shyt gonna flop hard
isn't that what they said about WW? :why:. Don't know shyt about ms marvel but rogue stole her powers. A female superman with a marvel machine push, booked as some OP mary sue will do numbers in this new world where you can't say a woman is attractive, can't call her sweetie or darling and where so called males question you for criticizing this new wave of everything (including action/adventure) being female centric

jadden

Superstar
Daps
isn't that what they said about WW? :why:. Don't know shyt about ms marvel but rogue stole her powers. A female superman with a marvel machine push, booked as some OP mary sue will do numbers in this new world where you can't say a woman is attractive, can't call her sweetie or darling and where so called males question you for criticizing this new wave of everything (including action/adventure) being female centric

:dahell: Wonder Woman is one of the most recognizable superheros ever. Even before the movie she's was part of the holy Trinity of comic book characters. Literally the only character DC has that can even come close to matching the popularity of supes and bats and by far the most popular female hero in comic history. The fukk never heard of her before the movie:gucci:

The average person doesn't know who D-list Carol Danvers is and doesn't care about her story. It'll make money because it's marvel and people will watch, but it won't do the numbers that a black widow film would've done

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:dahell: Wonder Woman is one of the most recognizable superheros ever.
to ppl of a certain age, it's like saying superman is the most recognizable superhero so will obviously kill something called iron man at the boxoffice, not with today's generation...Before this year's movie all ppl knew about wonder woman was what they saw in the JL and JLU cartoons. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't ms marvel a regular on avengers assemble? If she has a prominent role in that that's enough of a jump off point.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Hmm. . . the bolded is interesting. If true what is the plan? Take another famous powerful Marvel female character with an interesting story arc and make it your own? :sas2:

Her only memorable story is being raped and then having a lover relationship (almost married I believe) with her kid in her womb or some bs like that.

Someone with better memory can inform you.

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
It really doesn't matter if Carol is interesting (she's not). All it takes is the right execution and a Captain Marvel movie will do atleast decently at the box office.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Heard this all before he's never going to flat out say no he'll just take a roundabout way to say not right now. Kind of sick of all these' black panther' is being considered rumors. If it's not in preproduction I don't want to hear it

Nothing to say with it opening in February. :sas1:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So disregard the rest of your post saying it was never going to happen? :comeon:

Nah :umad:
Please point to where I wrote it was never going to happen? I think the post states my anger with feige prehearsed answers/delay tactics. :why: would I be mad when in 4 months I will see one of my favorite superheroes..

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
After Black Panther and marvel phase 4/5 im done with movies point blank period. At least im going to try. I despise so much about the industry..
They have me because of my childhood exploits but as an adult my mind is telling me to stay completely away from this demonic industry.